Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 07:53 PM   #81
Call me Dianna!
Webkinz :)

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Demi
I am so happy! I have been waiting for Series 2 to come out for Zumbuddies but it's sad to see Series 1 go. Well at least i got one!
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #82
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

yay! more things to spend money on! gonna be hard getting my mom to buy them for me. do u mean 2 new lines every month?
splish-splash is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #83
I made my avatar

woofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant futurewoofywoo7 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by snoga
This is going to be a great year! I wonder what lil signatures they will release and if that has anything to do with the lil 'kinz?
*Wallos in self-pitty* I can't find any series one zums! AHH! Need to look more!
i see them all the time at justice

merry christmas from the smiley family

:bas:"merry christmas"
woofywoo7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:21 PM   #84
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

oh! how exciting! my birthday is in march!
View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Maybe they'll make a White tiger!!

or a snow leopard!!
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah!
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:58 PM   #85
yay im a
Banned
randomkinz is just really nicerandomkinz is just really nice

Default i think i have some new info!

ok so i was at hallmarkand i asked about future webbies and the lady said there is going to be a small signature sieries and a endangered signature sieries
randomkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:05 PM   #86

katmanndoo is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

To anyone who can't find Zumbuddies, FYE had them yesterday. Hope you have a store locally. This was in Northern NY at Salmon Run Mall.

Glad to know they are coming out with less expensive Signatures. I got my daughter one for Christmas yesterday, and I was shocked to see it cost $25!!!
katmanndoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #87
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Awesome!!!! Ganz is brilliant; I want a signurature pet but they are just toooooo expensive! Endangered signuratures too....i try to help endangered animals, so, great!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 10:11 AM   #88
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

Yep! The new Zumbuddies are going to debut in February!

View Post Originally Posted by Bubblesluver821
oh! how exciting! my birthday is in march!
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah!
OMG!!! White Tiger??? Snow Leopard??? Oh please, Ganz!!! My B-day is in March too!!! I have to have, if they make them, the White Tiger and Snow Leopard!!! Yay!!!

Last edited by 310webkinz; 12-18-2009 at 10:11 AM..
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 01:06 AM   #89
Confused

Question Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

I am so confused! What is this small signature line? Dowa it mean the Signature Webkinz will be made smaller? Or will they make more of them. Or what? Someone help me!
Old 12-27-2009, 09:30 PM   #90
BUBBLEGAL101 is an unknown quantity at this point

AWESOME I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUBBLEGAL101 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
demi wuz here!, i luv adam lambert!, ooh! zumbuddies!, zumbuddies series 2!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: