Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 07:59 AM   #71
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

Aweome!!!! Can't wait!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2009, 08:25 AM   #72
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

awesome! i can't wait to go pick up those cool pets!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 08:27 AM   #73
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

I am so happy! I have been waiting for Series 2 to come out for Zumbuddies but it's sad to see them go. Well at least i got one!
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 01:18 PM   #74
mefriendly1

loverofwebkins is an unknown quantity at this point

The mini signiture ones will be so cute! Especially if they re-make the Timber Wolf!

3 out of 4 people on this page are supporting the Sequin Elephant! Go Sequin Elephant!!!
loverofwebkins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 06:05 PM   #75

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome webkinz beaver! I am totally getting a signature dutch bunny its the last signature i need!
I think the perfect name for her would be Anastasia. yeah, Anastasia its got a nice ring to it.
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:02 PM   #76

hippo is on a distinguished road

Yay!The signature dutch bunny seems interesting,the sheep dog seems cool,Zumbuddies series 2 will hopefully be better,the small siggies will be a good thing for all of us (including me) who are trying to have nice-looking siggies but at lower prices,but the endangered webkinz are getting me curious.Will they cost more or look better than the regular signatures?Will ganz donate a small portion to WWF or their own endangered-species fund?Will they have an advantage that regular signatures don't?All and all,though,all of this looks very interesting (in a wonderful way) and will get me bouncing off the walls waiting for the new year,2010.YAY EBKINZ AND !!!!!
hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #77

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

Cool, I wonder if they will do a snow leopard for the 'endangered' line! That would definately go on my wish list!!!
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #78
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Yippee!!! LOL Me and my Mom were talking about signatures the other day! she said "Next thing you know, there will be little ones!!" LOL! She's right!!! LOL LOL LOL
She's going to faint when I make her go to the store in febuary and march lol.
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #79
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome, can't wait!

Plus, March is my B-Day month! Yippee! :]
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 07:49 PM   #80
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I can't wait to sees all the signature pets: small line, endangered line...perhaps a signature white tiger in there somewhere?!
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
demi wuz here!, i luv adam lambert!, ooh! zumbuddies!, zumbuddies series 2!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: