Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

A while ago, I read a thread about endangered Webkinz! JUST REMEMBERED
katiekinzz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #62
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

Can't wait to see all the pics!
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 04:41 PM   #63
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

A Signature Dutch Bunny? I wonder what that will look like!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #64
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

2010 sounds very exciting Thanks !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #65
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

fantastic updates!!! I look forward to pictures eventually
I think the small signature line is a fantastic idea! Speaking of small, it seems like there havn't been any small webkinz released lately.
I've been requesting a signature bunny for awhile now! only I'd like a brown bunny, and from the pictures it looks like the dutch bunny is black and white? still I imagine it will be irresistably cute!
Can't wait until ganz releases more information! Thank you so much for the update!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #66
musicgirl1996

Question Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
A Signature Dutch Bunny? I wonder what that will look like!
Yeah seriously what is a "dutch" bunny any way?
Old 12-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #67
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i wonder if the smaller signatures will replace the larger ones, or be in addition to? will the small and large be the same pet, or will we have to choose between them?
i love the idea of endangered plush, but i think i will scream if the 1st one is a panda!
i really don't think i need any more zumbuddies. if i buy anymore it will be the zippy one out of each set
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:57 PM   #68
MissMunchkin101 will become famous soon enough

Yeah, but what about the Shar-Pei or the Purple Powderpuff Cat in "Cats and Dogs."

View Post Originally Posted by musicgirl1996
Yeah seriously what is a "dutch" bunny any way?
A Dutch bunny is probably the most popular rabbit pet in America.

[IMG]http://thm-a04.***************/086dc5e4243d4512[/IMG] This is a Dutch Bunny! Isn't he cute! (And his partner!)

[QUOTE=MissMunchkin101;17481943]Yeah, but what about the Shar-Pei or the Purple Powderpuff Cat in "Cats and Dogs."

A Dutch bunny is probably the most popular rabbit pet in America.
It's a typical pet bunny.

Last edited by MissMunchkin101; 12-12-2009 at 08:55 PM..
MissMunchkin101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #69
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i wonder if the smaller signatures will replace the larger ones, or be in addition to? will the small and large be the same pet, or will we have to choose between them?
i love the idea of endangered plush, but i think i will scream if the 1st one is a panda!
i really don't think i need any more zumbuddies. if i buy anymore it will be the zippy one out of each set
I actually have been wondering about the signatures. I think there will be 3 signature pets. I also agree with you on getting a zippy zum. Well since they are in a way "retiring them" we will need more. So i came up with a plan. I will buy at least one zumbuddy from each series since they are about $10 where i get them. ( 40% off at Justice) I only have one zumbuddy which is the zippy zum so i am planning on either getting another zippy zum in series 2 or a peeking zum, depending on what they look like. I am also excited about the small signatures. Since there will be more signatures will that mean that the 1st signature pets will be more valuable since more people will probably buying the small or endangered ones? I ALSO can't wait to see the beaver and tree kangaroo in February. But what happened to the Violet Cat? Are they not doing that? Cause I was really looking forward to it. Let's just wait everyone!

I just can't wait until the zumbuddies come out!

Last edited by Demi; 12-12-2009 at 09:49 PM..
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #70
Bearded Ruffians? Oh

Blue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of lightBlue Orchids is a glorious beacon of light

My brother is going to love the Bunny. The Sheepdog sounds pretty cute.

Oh, and I hope, if the endanger pets are anything like I hope, that they will sometime have a Lear's Macaw or a Spix Macaw
Blue Orchids is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
demi wuz here!, i luv adam lambert!, ooh! zumbuddies!, zumbuddies series 2!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: