Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #31
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

Small signatures? I wonder if they'll come with everything the full size one does.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #32
eldon2
Webkinz :)

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

I can't wait to see the picture of the Old English Sheepdog. We used to have one!!
I'll be buying that Webbie.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:48 PM   #33
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

wow! coo, hmmmmm duth buuny sounds cute!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-11-2009 at 02:16 PM..
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #34
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

wow! a lot of news. i was hoping the purple cat would come before the kangaroo. pretty quick job on series 2 zumbuddies too.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #35
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I am so excited for the 2nd set of zumbuddies! My cousins will be so excited (they already have all of the first edition). The small signature pets will be great cause the original signatures are expensive (I only have two).
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:24 PM   #36
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm happy for the Beaver... but good grief, how many 'lines' of Webkinz can we possibly have? Regular, lil' kinz, estore, trading card only pets, signature, caring valley, lil' signature, endangered, retired, back-out-of-retirement ... is that all? Can't we just have "Webkinz"? I can't keep track!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:59 PM   #37
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Talking Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

Hooray!!!! I have been wanting a big, bushy, furry, sheepdog for soooo long! I hope it's just like I picture it. Can't wait to see it and its PSI!!!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 06:57 AM   #38
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Post Re: Ameriwade Confirms February Webkinz, Zumbuddies, Endangered, Small Signature for 2010

what does the dutch bunny look like???
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:44 AM   #39
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by xxaeroxx
Maybe they'll make a White tiger!!

or a snow leopard!!
From what we understand, though we'll wait for confirmation before releasing the list we have for March, you are on the right track. March's Endangered Pet (according to our list) is a type of tiger, though not a white tiger.

View Post Originally Posted by lego
"Small" signature pets!?! What is Ganz thinking!!! Signatures cost alot with bigger animals as it is. If people want small why don't they just buy a regular sized webkinz ot lil'kinz.
They are supposed to cost the same price as a regular Webkinz, from what we understand. The difference is that you get a signature-quality plush for a lower price.

View Post Originally Posted by Kinz Krazed
AWESOME!!! I'm so looking forward to the new lines. I wonder if the endangered line will be as detailed as the siggie one. Either way my webbie family is gonna grow.
Since it's supposed to be the "Endangered Signature" series, we believe it will be.

View Post Originally Posted by 1Aramus
I wonder if they are going to have the regular Signature's too, or are they doing away with them and just have the small ones? Lots of new things coming in 2010. There goes all my $$$$
As far as we can tell, if our list is accurate, in March there will be a Signature, an Endangered Signature and a Small Signature all in the same month.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:47 AM   #40
Call me Dianna!

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
what does the dutch bunny look like???
I just looked it up. I can be different colors.
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
demi wuz here!, i luv adam lambert!, ooh! zumbuddies!, zumbuddies series 2!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: