Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #61
Lil Kinz
punkypunkgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms Adventure Park Details with Ganz *UPDATE*

It sounds so FUN!!!I can't wait!!!! Great now I want a cookie!:cook ie:
punkypunkgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 10:48 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by slcoon
Yayz! So it has been added?

Ah yes, tis true but in zumwhere, you need more kinzclips to have more luck (and not to mention 500 each) Same goes with the figurines and charms. I've unlocked one of the prizes in the charm forest with a bracelet but not the forest itself. It also appears that I need to have a certain amount of charms before I get something. And I heard you can only get certain keys with a certain amount of figurines.
Ganz is very good at finding ways to make you pay more money.

Also you need multiple hamsters to build certain things.

True true...the whole thing is it only requires 1 of each item to open it...then when you are in there you have to get more to get more treats.

But with this...requires more than 1 to just open it.

either way I wish it was for everyone who already had the pets...adopted or not.

or that better yet they came out with a new series of animals for it.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:56 AM   #63
Tinkakinz

Wink Re: Ameriwade Confirms Adventure Park Details with Ganz *UPDATE*

That's sad that you have to adpot the pet after adventure park is released, but at least I have had my mud hippo forever but still haven't adopted her! My cousin is always complaining I wait forever until I adopt my pets, but now she might be a little jelous......
Old 07-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #64
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I found a Koala last night, at Wal-Mart, for $3! I will keep an eye out for more deals because I enjoy having a safe site that my kids enjoy playing on. My family has only been playing about a year so we don't have all of the pets, at least not all of them on any single account. I do feel sorry for those of you who do have them-I wouldn't want to have multiple frogs either! This is still in the planning stage, we don't know exactly how Ganz will treat it when it opens or how it will evolve. Be patient, voice your negative opinions here and directly to Ganz, and see what happens! If they don't get enough happy people when they first open it, they are likely to change it...they've made changes before.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 11:50 AM   #65
it's Olive ♥

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

Ooooh!
Now I will HAVE to get that spotted leopard and wait....

Awesome I wonder if we will be able to see other members in the parks...like the Kinzville park....
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:11 PM   #66
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

hmm well i guess i will still have to get one then
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #67
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I was really excited that I had one of the pets not yet adopted (the ONLY pet I have not on my account just HAPPENED to be one of the 6!!) , but I just read the part that each pet only unlocks one section of the adventure park. That's sorta disappointing but I guess I'm still glad that I get the general section of webkinz world. Oh well.
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #68

puppydog5593 is a jewel in the roughpuppydog5593 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
Wow... would have been nice if they included some new pets that many of us haven't adopted yet.

I too like many people here already have all of these pets and I am willing to bet that almost all of them are like me and do not like to adopt the same kind of pet more than once on to thier accounts, I don't need or want doubles of everything.

I wish Ganz would be fair to people and let everyone that have the pets already have instant access to the Adventure Park.

Kind of like how I wish Ganz would let us download the POTM music more than once, accidents happen and stuff gets deleted, or in my case I had alot of the songs and the computer they were on died due to a virus and had to be reformatted.

I go through the same issue with the Caring Valley pets. I buy a pet and a few months later it's a caring valley pet, why are non of the new ones caring valley as soon as they come out, that would be nice?

I think what everyone should do is that after the Adventure Park opens call Ganz and feign not knowing about the stipulation regarding wasting hard earned money on getting duplicate pet so you can access the Adventure Park and tell them you have the pet but why isn't the park open for you? I think if enough of us called they'll get the point.

A huge part of the problem is that not enough of us complain to Ganz about things that we know are not right or fair. Get on that phone!
I agree with you.
puppydog5593 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:16 PM   #69
ellawlosok

BloomingRose is on a distinguished road

Finally! I now have a good excuse to get the Spotted Leopard!!!!!
BloomingRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #70
Lead me to the cross

coolbigsis is sweet stuff
coolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuffcoolbigsis is sweet stuff

Cool! I would LOVE to get one, but I only collect dogs.
coolbigsis is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: