Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2011, 02:27 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms Adventure Park Details with Ganz *UPDATE*

That's cool!!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2011, 04:09 AM   #52
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Question Re: Ameriwade Confirms Adventure Park Details with Ganz *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
wow, I just realized that I have one of the adventure park pets not yet adopted! So even though I bought it way before this came out will I have access? Or is it just from now on all the pets will have this new area?
As long as you adopt it after this area is ready then you should have access
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 04:57 AM   #53
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Good news in the case of these pets, is that they are worth about $5 on ebay or less, lol. So if you decide to go that route it doesnt look as bad. I am not upset about this. Its business. I will continue to play the game as I always have. Its just a game its not a life or death situation. lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 05:07 AM   #54
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:00 AM   #55
RalGash

RalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of lightRalGash is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by FIA

UPDATE: In contrast to what the Sales Rep told Ameriwade, Ganz has now announced that pets without the special tag WILL give players access to the Adventure Park. The only hitch is that these pets must be adopted AFTER the Adventure Park feature is added to Webkinz World. Previously adopted pets will not count.
Wow... would have been nice if they included some new pets that many of us haven't adopted yet.

I too like many people here already have all of these pets and I am willing to bet that almost all of them are like me and do not like to adopt the same kind of pet more than once on to thier accounts, I don't need or want doubles of everything.

I wish Ganz would be fair to people and let everyone that have the pets already have instant access to the Adventure Park.

Kind of like how I wish Ganz would let us download the POTM music more than once, accidents happen and stuff gets deleted, or in my case I had alot of the songs and the computer they were on died due to a virus and had to be reformatted.

I go through the same issue with the Caring Valley pets. I buy a pet and a few months later it's a caring valley pet, why are non of the new ones caring valley as soon as they come out, that would be nice?

I think what everyone should do is that after the Adventure Park opens call Ganz and feign not knowing about the stipulation regarding wasting hard earned money on getting duplicate pet so you can access the Adventure Park and tell them you have the pet but why isn't the park open for you? I think if enough of us called they'll get the point.

A huge part of the problem is that not enough of us complain to Ganz about things that we know are not right or fair. Get on that phone!
RalGash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:11 AM   #56
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

It's look great but, that not funny than the old pet can't play...

View Post Originally Posted by RalGash
Wow... would have been nice if they included some new pets that many of us haven't adopted yet.

I too like many people here already have all of these pets and I am willing to bet that almost all of them are like me and do not like to adopt the same kind of pet more than once on to thier accounts, I don't need or want doubles of everything.

I wish Ganz would be fair to people and let everyone that have the pets already have instant access to the Adventure Park.

Kind of like how I wish Ganz would let us download the POTM music more than once, accidents happen and stuff gets deleted, or in my case I had alot of the songs and the computer they were on died due to a virus and had to be reformatted.

I go through the same issue with the Caring Valley pets. I buy a pet and a few months later it's a caring valley pet, why are non of the new ones caring valley as soon as they come out, that would be nice?

I think what everyone should do is that after the Adventure Park opens call Ganz and feign not knowing about the stipulation regarding wasting hard earned money on getting duplicate pet so you can access the Adventure Park and tell them you have the pet but why isn't the park open for you? I think if enough of us called they'll get the point.

A huge part of the problem is that not enough of us complain to Ganz about things that we know are not right or fair. Get on that phone!
I'm agree with you

Last edited by zebultux; 07-13-2011 at 07:11 AM..
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:46 AM   #57

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

I know one thing...I'm not repurchasing some of those pets I already own, and I am not going to buy the other pets in order to get into this AP.

If by some chance in the future they come out with new pets that open up the areas, and I happen to like these pets, then maybe I will get into it. Maybe.

However, I am not gonna buy Webkinz that I do not like.
I am not going to buy another of those Webkinz I already have just to get into some special virtual world.

At least with the Mazin Hamsters...

There was a new type of pet involved to get into it...not an old one.
You only need ONE Mazin Hamster and you can do EVERYTHING....vs needing ALL these old Webkinz in order to do each part.
To get into Mazin Hamsters pry need to spend only $8 to $10.....to get into one area of AP need to spend what say...$15 so if there are 6 areas and each pet opens just one, to get all you would have to spend...$90. So Mazin Hamsters are cheaper.

To get into Zumwhere...you need 1 kinz clip
To get into the um well I forget what it is called...but you only need 1 figurine
etc...

All these places you only need 1 thing to do everything.

Here...this new place...you need more than one thing what 6 in order to do everything....so having just 1 doesnt open the entire park.

hmm...yeh.

kinda sounds like a rip off.

I already have my Spotted Leopard and Mud Hippo adopted and my virtual only Koala...

and Im not getting twins and Im not getting those other pets cause I dont like them

So guess Im not gonna get to play AP

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 07-13-2011 at 07:46 AM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:31 AM   #58

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

yeah...i already have most of those and the others i think aren't all that cute. soo, i don't think i'll be getting into adventure park anytime soon.
they should do it with some of the new ones. i don't have any of the new ones yet.
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:15 AM   #59
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Yayz! So it has been added?

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
I know one thing...I'm not repurchasing some of those pets I already own, and I am not going to buy the other pets in order to get into this AP.

If by some chance in the future they come out with new pets that open up the areas, and I happen to like these pets, then maybe I will get into it. Maybe.

However, I am not gonna buy Webkinz that I do not like.
I am not going to buy another of those Webkinz I already have just to get into some special virtual world.

At least with the Mazin Hamsters...

There was a new type of pet involved to get into it...not an old one.
You only need ONE Mazin Hamster and you can do EVERYTHING....vs needing ALL these old Webkinz in order to do each part.
To get into Mazin Hamsters pry need to spend only $8 to $10.....to get into one area of AP need to spend what say...$15 so if there are 6 areas and each pet opens just one, to get all you would have to spend...$90. So Mazin Hamsters are cheaper.

To get into Zumwhere...you need 1 kinz clip
To get into the um well I forget what it is called...but you only need 1 figurine
etc...

All these places you only need 1 thing to do everything.

Here...this new place...you need more than one thing what 6 in order to do everything....so having just 1 doesnt open the entire park.

hmm...yeh.

kinda sounds like a rip off.

I already have my Spotted Leopard and Mud Hippo adopted and my virtual only Koala...

and Im not getting twins and Im not getting those other pets cause I dont like them

So guess Im not gonna get to play AP

Ah yes, tis true but in zumwhere, you need more kinzclips to have more luck (and not to mention 500 each) Same goes with the figurines and charms. I've unlocked one of the prizes in the charm forest with a bracelet but not the forest itself. It also appears that I need to have a certain amount of charms before I get something. And I heard you can only get certain keys with a certain amount of figurines.
Ganz is very good at finding ways to make you pay more money.

Also you need multiple hamsters to build certain things.

Last edited by slcoon; 07-13-2011 at 10:15 AM..
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:22 AM   #60
Lil Kinz
punkypunkgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

It sounds so FUN!!!I can't wait!!!! Great now I want a cookie!:cook ie:

I LOVE Bunnies!!!!!!
punkypunkgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: