Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 06:57 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ameriwade Confirms Adventure Park Details with Ganz *UPDATE*

Ganz is penalizing those who already have these pets. This is unacceptable they should've just made some of the new pets give you access OR let the people who already have the pets do it. Soooo NOT cool!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2011, 07:33 PM   #42
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I have this on my plans.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:50 PM   #43
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

wow, I just realized that I have one of the adventure park pets not yet adopted! So even though I bought it way before this came out will I have access? Or is it just from now on all the pets will have this new area?
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #44
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

This looks awesome! Finally some brand new is what I have wanted for the longest time. I don't like that all of the Webkinz are kind of old. I like the Chimpanzee and I would love to see more of the pets in this series.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:20 PM   #45

katiemegan1975 is on a distinguished road

i have three of those pets that is so unfair i wish i could go to the adventurer park man i have the Koala,pink pony and the spotted leopard yaaaaaa!
katiemegan1975 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #46

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs down Re: Ameriwade Confirms Adventure Park Details with Ganz *UPDATE*

Wow. Can you say "cash grab"? Why don't they offer 6 BRAND NEW pets with access to the "special world"? Why should I have to buy a second of any particular pet if I spent my money in good faith when the pet came out with NO special offers? That's ridiculous. I can see if they choose 6 light-selling pets and reward the people who bought them originally as well as building up their sales, but to say I can't have access with a pet because I happen to be a long-time player is really just bad corporate behaviour. This is not the same as the Pet-of-the-Month thing because we've known all along that is a feature and we buy our animals anyhow knowing we may miss out later.

I guess this is yet another promotion my family won't be participating in. I think we're on the way out. What a shame.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:29 PM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Sounds very exciting and I want to find out all about it; however, I have a feeling I won't be able to do it. Our computer uses Linux and not many things are compatible with it yet
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:52 PM   #48

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Wow. Can you say "cash grab"? Why don't they offer 6 BRAND NEW pets with access to the "special world"? Why should I have to buy a second of any particular pet if I spent my money in good faith when the pet came out with NO special offers? That's ridiculous. I can see if they choose 6 light-selling pets and reward the people who bought them originally as well as building up their sales, but to say I can't have access with a pet because I happen to be a long-time player is really just bad corporate behaviour. This is not the same as the Pet-of-the-Month thing because we've known all along that is a feature and we buy our animals anyhow knowing we may miss out later.

I guess this is yet another promotion my family won't be participating in. I think we're on the way out. What a shame.
I agree 100%. Ganz is running the risk of alienating the avid collectors who are their bread and butter. It will be some seriously bad PR if Ganz refuses to acknowledge those of us who have already adopted these pets.
Twinkle Toes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #49

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Sounds great!(:
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:26 AM   #50
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

once again, ganz is punishing the long time player who already has these pets, and many others who want to collect all the pets, one of each, as a collection.,they already ruined that for me this summer with limiting things so badly, and nowthis....... atevery turn they seem to alienate their best customers by ruining a great idea the creative teamjhas come up with. the dang suits at ganz cant keep anything purely joyful and playful and fun. shame on them. more and more,i feel the tug to be on my way out too.............. they wont program it to be fun. they will give the same prizes over and over again to hook you into keeping to buy more soyou keep playing, rather then keeping track of what we already have and give us the new prize. like with jumble berry, i fill up my jars and i dont get to choose and the prize they give me is what i already have. so i dont play it much. samehere. now im suppsed to buy the same pets again, and then the new ones too? really creative director? im not paying your car payment anymore. this is ouotrageous. you are punishing your best custormers ............ again. and those on budgets. and those who want to limit their kids online time. well,heck, all of your customers.
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: