Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ameriwade Begins Pre-Sale of Some August 2011 Products

A new front page story has been added:

Ameriwade Begins Pre-Sale of Some August 2011 Products

Click the image to open in full size.
If you'd like to add a Webkinz Signature Orange Tabby, Webkinz Pelican (September 2011 POTM), or Caring Valley-tagged Webkinz White Swan to your Webkinz family, please stop by Webkinz Insider's Partner Store, Ameriwade, and check out their current sale. All three plushies, as well as an enormous collection of older products, are now available for purchase.

Ameriwade features $5 flat-rate shipping to the USA and Canada, no matter how large your order is, and customers who pay by credit card will not be charged until their orders ship. Also, a portion of every sale made online at www.Ameriwade.com goes to supporting Webkinz Insider.

Ameriwade has made the decision to not pre-sell the Peace Unicorn, Splash Dragon, or Lynx. Their official statement is as follows: "At this time we are not Pre selling any of the other Aug releases due to Ganz Cutting all the dealers order[s] short." Just like with the July 2011 Webkinz, Ganz is only allowing retailers to order three plushies of each per location.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #2
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Ameriwade Begins Pre-Sale of Some August 2011 Products

Thanks FIA! I am sorry to hear about the cutting yet again.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
Jesus Is my savior
Webkinz :)

Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!Rascal666 is not just visiting!

Man I hate that the orders are cut. is the swan new or am I missing something
Rascal666 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #4
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Rascal666
Man I hate that the orders are cut. is the swan new or am I missing something
Old Swan, but now it has a green Caring Valley tag.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

thanks for the info FIA!!!!

i am so sorry that they are cutting retailers orders. i hope we will be able to find decent quanities of the pets we want.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:20 PM   #6
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the new information, FIA. My mom and I are upset that August Pets are being cut along with the July ones. I love them all though and will try to get them!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:23 PM   #7
Love my Aspie son!
Gift Trainee

TyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to allTyeGirlx3 is a name known to all

I love that cat so much!! Those swans look fun all bunched up like that. Ü
TyeGirlx3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #8

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

At least I'll be able to still get the tabby cat. Sorry to hear that the rest of the pets will be really hard to find for those who want them.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

The kitty is SO CUTE! And it is a July pet and it is orange so it is good for the March of Kindness!
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:11 PM   #10
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

I am beginning to wonder if ganz is trying to cut out the middleman???Will they be selling these plushies at the estore?? Guess they will never learn
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: