Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2010, 03:28 AM   #11
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: American Thanksgiving Just Around the Corner

Thanks for the update!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

A note to Ganz:

Thank you for the Thanksgiving festivities!

I sure hope it is not "Please Wait..." all day on Thanksgiving day. If it is, then the 2 for 1 day at the Academy won't do me any good because I most likely won't be able to complete any classes (it's very hard to complete a class with a time limit when the clock ticks down and you are unable to do anything because of the "Please Wait..."; or you complete a class only to get the unending "Please Wait..." after and then you get a fail even though you passed).

I wish you would have the 2 for 1 day at the Academy again, but on a day where there won't be high traffic on the site. I sure hope you don't offer 2 for 1 on Christmas Day!

I know that you are trying to do something good for us, but you didn't take into consideration the effect of high traffic on the timed Academy classes. Halloween day was terrible and I couldn't get any Academy classes completed (and I don't ever remember Halloween day as being such a high traffic day in previous years--at least not as bad as it was for me this year). I am hoping that WW will run smoothly on Thanksgiving day.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2010, 03:37 AM   #12
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
Oooh! Turkey and ham and cranberry sauce is coming! Oh yeah and the thanks LOL!! Happy early thanksgiving to you American people and people that will be celebrating! Can't wait for thanksgiving and black-friday. I want to go to walgreens for the Lil'kinz thing (2 for $5).

For Thanksgiving in WW we will get a FIA Under Construction pet gift thing! LOL that was the picture in the Picture Gallery!

Happy Thanksgiving!

The 2 for $5 sale at Walgreens starts on Thanksgiving day. If you have a 24-hour Walgreens, then you should call them and see when they are starting their sale. The one near me is starting their sale at 12:01am on Thanksgiving day. Depending on how many Webkinz they have, there might not be any left on black Friday. Some of the stores around me already have them out on the shelves (but not at the sale price yet) and others are waiting to put out their stock. I went to Walgreens the other day and they had the Thanksgiving sale paper out (by mistake) and that is how I know that the sale starts on Thursday. They also have some full-sized Webkinz packaged with a hamster or a kinz clip for around $9.99.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:52 AM   #13
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

cool thanks FIA
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:55 AM   #14
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Great! I can't wait until the site maintenance is over so we can log in.

2-for-1 day at the Academy.... Perfect timing! I have a pet in Level 9 Agility and I can't wait to get him off that level!
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:05 AM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for the reminder!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:40 AM   #16
remmyrat

abbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clownabbyartsy78 is cool as a bunny clown

Yay! This is the only reason why I like thanks giving :S
abbyartsy78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #17
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Please everyone have a safe holiday, especially with storms around the US Drive safe, and eat lots of turkey
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #18
ears Cool Socks!

michls629 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know when maintenance will be over? If it lasts all day that means we all lose out on the rare items for today
michls629 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:15 AM   #19
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

here is the gift...
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #20
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

I have a picture of the items we get in our thanks giving basket in my photo album. I will try to get it up in the post in a minute.

*added the picture into the spoiler above.

below is a picture of Cuddle Bug wearing her new outfit (now I have to get a hat!)

Last edited by Smile4me; 11-24-2010 at 01:12 PM.. Reason: added picture so people didn't have to go to my photo album
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
i can has tofu? ;), i can has turkey?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: