Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

Beesip is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Almost Time to Start Chasing That Leprechaun!

The news item says you can purchase the coins as well as hunt for them - will be a fun time!
Beesip is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2011, 12:19 AM   #42
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

And the chase has started...

Click the image to open in full size.

I found him in the restaurant in Dark Blue.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:42 AM   #43
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Certainly not like finding cinnamon for flowers...seems like it's limited rooms, and not sticking around for long
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:43 AM   #44
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

I must have lucked out. It was the very first room I tried.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:44 AM   #45

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

He didn't make a noise when he came into the room. It's odd because I thought there was always a sound when he entered last year. Am I wrong?
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:59 AM   #46
Diabetes Awareness
sweetcher is on a distinguished road

Dark Blue Trading...go quick

Resturant 12:58

Last edited by sweetcher; 03-11-2011 at 12:59 AM..
sweetcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:05 AM   #47
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We have found him in 5 rooms..but..he doesn't seem to stay in any for more than a minute or so...this activity seems to be VERY random...and will be frustrating overall...still need to find him on 6 more accounts...There was no sound announcing his appearance...and he just seemed to pop in and pop out..we did not have time to enter the room before he left...RATS...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 02:23 AM   #48
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by TNVOLS
We have found him in 5 rooms..but..he doesn't seem to stay in any for more than a minute or so...this activity seems to be VERY random...and will be frustrating overall...still need to find him on 6 more accounts...There was no sound announcing his appearance...and he just seemed to pop in and pop out..we did not have time to enter the room before he left...RATS...
I agree...the worst part is the lack of any sound when he is arrives or is in a room you enter!
Old 03-11-2011, 02:28 AM   #49
I always knew I was
Gifted

Unfortunately my luck seems to have run out after my first account. I cannot for the life of me find him again on my other accounts.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:37 AM   #50
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Ribbitsqueak
Unfortunately my luck seems to have run out after my first account. I cannot for the life of me find him again on my other accounts.
I have found him on 6 of our accounts...but still have 2 more to do. But there is absolutely no use in a tracking thread, because in all honesty, no one has enough time to get into a room when it's been listed...I'm just going to give up for now and just wait...and here's hoping that tomorrow, during the day, it becomes a bit more regular, WITH SOUND, and longer lasting!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: