Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #11
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Almost Time to Start Chasing That Leprechaun!

Awesome! The new prize seems interesting.
Can't wait for it to start!
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2011, 08:57 PM   #12
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

ok, so for the leprechaun how many candies can we get a day? it is just one candy per day??
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:11 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to everyone who will be helping this year. Thanks.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:28 PM   #14
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by wenjun
ok, so for the leprechaun how many candies can we get a day? it is just one candy per day??
I believe it will be one per day.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:31 PM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I would like it if the leprechaun was easy to find...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #16
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle

I only got 1 pot of gold last year, I didn't think it was kinzpostable so I did one account. What about this prize???
I believe it is kinzpostable and tradeable, I got one in the trade room not long ago. (And just double checked, I have 3 in one room, LOL)
The new prize we don't know yet.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #17
Webkinz :)

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I hope its like the Valentines event and we can just purchase the candies lol. I would rather pay for it then waste time looking. My luck one of those days my computer will be down lol.
The Valentine's event was awesome! I wish they would make all the events as simple as this one was. My whole family has their own accounts. We would NEVER get any of the special prizes if I wasn't home during the day and glued to WI. The friends of my youngest daughter all play Webkinz but they have no idea when it comes to these events. They usually just give up if they can't find the character. Additionally, a lot of them don't get to use the computer every night and if you miss a day you don't get the prize. In the past, is has been extremely difficult to find the character (sometimes taking hours for just one account). Again, the Valentine's Day event was awesome...we were able to find Cinnamon and enjoy the flowers and really enjoy the grand bouquet. PLEASE keep the events in WW simple (after all this is the site for kids) and make the harder tasks for the new sites geared at an older audience.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:59 PM   #18

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
I hope its like the Valentines event and we can just purchase the candies lol. I would rather pay for it then waste time looking. My luck one of those days my computer will be down lol.
According to the Wiki referenced in the first post it will be. The Wiki says:

If you you're missing some coins in your collection at the end of the week, you can buy them at the Ganz eStore.

I liked the Valentine's Day event because missing a day didn't make a critical difference - you had a few extra days built in to get the prizes. Good luck all!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:09 PM   #19
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I believe it is kinzpostable and tradeable, I got one in the trade room not long ago. (And just double checked, I have 3 in one room, LOL)
The new prize we don't know yet.
Thank you!! I would love 1 more, will hafta hit up the TR then!

calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #20
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

Cool!!! Hey BFF it's me!
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: