Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Almost Time to Start Chasing That Leprechaun!

A new story entry has been added:

Almost Time to Start Chasing That Leprechaun!

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, and it's almost time to start chasing the Webkinz Leprechaun in the Clubhouse. If you catch the Leprechaun six times and collect all of his rainbow Jelly Coins, you'll be rewarded with a fantastic prize! See the Webkinz Insider WIki for complete contest details.

The Creative Director told us that this year's Leprechaun will not be as easy to find as Cinnamon the Hamster was for Valentine's day, so WI is prepared with an Official Leprechaun Tracking Thread. Need help finding him on your account, just check out the thread for the latest information.

This event is scheduled to begin on the 11th of March and run through St. Patrick's Day, the 17th.

Last edited by Jennielou; 03-09-2011 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: link
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Almost Time to Start Chasing That Leprechaun!

cool can't wait for this.
Thanks for the info
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:55 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Thanks for the info FIA It sounds like a lot of fun!
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:59 PM   #4
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Yay!! I was just thinking about that and was afraid they were just going to have the WKN stuff and not the leprechaun so YAY!!! I love clubhouse events!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Yay! What a cuuute prize!

I only got 1 pot of gold last year, I didn't think it was kinzpostable so I did one account. What about this prize???
calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #6
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

can't wait for it
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Ugh I hate these friendy clicky contests!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #8

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Looking forward to chasing the leprechaun in the clubhouse!! I hope we can KP or trade the grand prize.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #9
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I hope its like the Valentines event and we can just purchase the candies lol. I would rather pay for it then waste time looking. My luck one of those days my computer will be down lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:41 PM   #10
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Thanks so much for the update.
I can't wait!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: