Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 10:27 AM   #11
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

View Post Originally Posted by blessedx5
Sometimes that happens. WI is very good about waiting to confirm things first before it makes the front page. The pictures were posted by someone else yesterday before you posted yours even but everything is considered a rumor until it gets confirmed.
Thank you. We also were waiting to post the image that I created from all of the separate images within Webkinz World because we were deciding where and how to create the new subsection of the forum and which items we thought were "makeable".
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 10:28 AM   #12
Unregistered

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

I thought the Too Cool Baseball Cap and the Too Cool Baggy Pants were estore items.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #13
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

All the new clothes are really cool and I can not wait to dress one of my pets in the Fairy Princess Ballgown and the mask. I can't wait to see what combinations work to make the new items. I know my son is going love the superhero outfit. Thank you for the picutures of what we can make in the clothing machine. It will be very helpful in trying to guess what goes with what. Great job.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #14
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

But didn't they say earlier this week that the "too cool ball cap" was coming to the estore?
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

It also states that there are a dozen or so items. There is way more than that. Guess we will have to eliminate some these as "recipe" clothing.

View Post Originally Posted by gamesareks
All the new clothes are really cool and I can not wait to dress one of my pets in the Fairy Princess Ballgown and the mask. I can't wait to see what combinations work to make the new items. I know my son is going love the superhero outfit. Thank you for the picutures of what we can make in the clothing machine. It will be very helpful in trying to guess what goes with what. Great job.

I would wait on telling your son about it yet. It may prove to be an estore item or maybe even halloween costume. The Baggy Jeans and Hat are estore so this is not all confimed yet.

Last edited by Joani; 09-17-2009 at 10:34 AM..
Joani is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #16
Oekie defies all odds
Oekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all oddsOekie defies all odds

That's so cool! I'm gonna start "baking" clothes right now!
Old 09-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #17
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
But didn't they say earlier this week that the "too cool ball cap" was coming to the estore?
Good point, let me look into it. We're still trying to figure out which are and which aren't potential items. Yep, you're right! Fixing it now!
Justin is offline Male
Old 09-17-2009, 10:41 AM   #18
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

How exciting! Cant wait to put these in my dressing room!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #19
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

OMG that ballgown is so cute!! and the leaves are coming! i am one excited Mom! LOL
Old 09-17-2009, 10:47 AM   #20
boatchick

boatchick has disabled reputation

I'm a little confused. Are these confirmed or still rumors? Because when i first looked at the post on the front page, the "Too Cool" cap and jeans were there, but they've been removed. Are the other ones clothing machine items for sure, or is it just a guess?
Closed

Tags
ilovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: