Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 12:37 PM   #181
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

Hmms, I tried the Toga with the flip-flops, kinzville academy tshirt and white jeans as the red script said, but all I got were patchwork pants. Is something the matter?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #182
lindsay2116
Webkinz :)

lindsay2116 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

hey its the kinsville skirt not shirt i did the same thing lol
lindsay2116 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #183
Unregistered

i can't wait to know the combo for the silver suit top that is deff my fav of all i think it is cuz ll my pets are boys ill be checking in and tring to help the best i can
Old 09-25-2009, 10:15 AM   #184
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the pictures. I like this new feature.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 12:49 PM   #185
Webkinz9834

Smile Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

the denim jacket is on the front page
Old 09-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #186
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Katie bear<3
I made the fairy princess ball gown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i can't remember what i made it with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think it had the pink sparkly bow!
Katie Bear, is this for real? Do you have a picture of the dress from your dock?
carmel_mom is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 11:41 AM   #187
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by carmel_mom
Katie Bear, is this for real? Do you have a picture of the dress from your dock?
I hate to say it, but it's not real as Webkinz has said there are only 12 items of clothing able to be made and the fairy ballgown was not one of them. So whoever else also said they traded for it or the clown nose in the clubhouse was not being truthful.

It's sad as I and many others spent a ton of KC trying to find the right combos for these items as well as the superhero items.
Babybreau is offline Female
Old 09-26-2009, 04:10 PM   #188

maddypatty150 has a spectacular aura about

Did any one look on webkinz newz in the tips and tricks section??? i did and im not sure if you guys are using the vacation clothing too, but on webkinz newz it says that u can use vacation clothing too!!!! just a heads up so you can use those combos too!
Closed

Tags
ilovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: