Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 09:09 PM   #171
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

THere is actually a thread started for clothes designers!!!

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
THere is actually a thread started for clothes designers!!!

Clothing Machine Patterns

Here it is!

It is kind of like the Recipes Thread!!

Have a look!
rockermom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2009, 10:32 PM   #172
scotlandd
Webkinz :)

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

hey i want the super hero suit okdo this super hero suit not or i will bang your headdo it now if you do not do it then give me this pet:cdee:
scotlandd is offline Male
Old 09-22-2009, 11:22 PM   #173
Lil Kinz
memphistrey is on a distinguished road

My son put together the wizards hat, academy sweater, and tuxedo pants and got a patchwork shirt. Is it hit or miss on whether he gets an item or did he use, say, the wrong type of tuxedo pants or something?

Thanks! We haven't been on Webkins in a couple of weeks due to a death in the family so forgive me if this is answered. He was trying to make something cool before bed!
Old 09-23-2009, 03:51 PM   #174
follow your ♥

zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!zxcv0101 is not just visiting!

Angry Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

i dont know the rest of the clothes paterns that they dont have on webkinz insider!! if someone finds out please tell me! I have all the ones they tell me how to do but i cant figure out the rest!
zxcv0101 is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 04:45 PM   #175
Unregistered

Smile Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

I think I know the glitter suit take the tuxedo pants and shirt and mix it with a silver dress! hope this works i would try it but i dont have a glitter dress
Old 09-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #176
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by memphistrey
My son put together the wizards hat, academy sweater, and tuxedo pants and got a patchwork shirt. Is it hit or miss on whether he gets an item or did he use, say, the wrong type of tuxedo pants or something?

Thanks! We haven't been on Webkins in a couple of weeks due to a death in the family so forgive me if this is answered. He was trying to make something cool before bed!
There must have been a mistake. It doesn't matter which order the items are added. The ACADEMY SWEATER is different than the Academy Blazer. Also, they look very similar and are right next to each other in the new clothing shop.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 06:16 PM   #177

HuskyPup is an unknown quantity at this point

I made the Patched Denium Jacket from the items on the front News Page on Webkinz. The news of the Sewing Machine's image makes it. So you'll need to combine Purple Layered Tee, Green Layered Tee, and Jeans.
HuskyPup is offline Female
Old 09-23-2009, 07:53 PM   #178
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

does anyone know anymore recipes?spot:wt:leah:luvfrog:hoppykatieelladaisy:easter:misty:deer:bambi:clyde:star:pig: miss piggyfuzzyabbiesugar bunny:goo:gobstopper
Old 09-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #179
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

i want the Fairy Princess Ball Gown its so nice
gothfairy is offline Female
Old 09-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #180
Unregistered

the recipe for the denim jacket is on the front page
Closed

Tags
ilovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: