Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 09:36 AM   #161
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

Wow! Let me know when the fairy outfit is found! I have a hippie forest raccoon who NEEDS that outfit!! LOL
FallenProdigy is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #162
Webkinz :)

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

I hope they keep adding more over time, don't just stop here.
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 02:41 PM   #163

4pinkbear is an unknown quantity at this point

WOwzers! They are great!
4pinkbear is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 03:20 PM   #164
hankdog77

hank123rocks is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

:el1: i really want to find out how to make princess fairy ball gown and the mask that goes with it. i also want to know the super hero outfit.

My super hero is Jesus because He died and rose again for me and everyone!
hank123rocks is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #165
hayley♥williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

yeah they are!
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 01:28 PM   #166
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

can anyone tell me how to make princess fairy dress? ? ! ! i really would like to know! ! if you know, please send message!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 01:33 PM   #167
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by arreicjanuary5
can anyone tell me how to make princess fairy dress? ? ! ! i really would like to know! ! if you know, please send message!

I am sorry it has not been solved yet!!!

Maybe you will be the one to solve it!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by larissanicole
someone must have solved the tie dye shirt because someone just tried to trade one to me in he trading room but they wanted to much for it.

yes it has been solved earlier..

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
I am sorry it has not been solved yet!!!

Maybe you will be the one to solve it!!!!

yes it has been solved earlier..
Purple Pajama Top, Blue and Yellow Fleece and the Flower Power Swimsuit Top

Last edited by rockermom; 09-22-2009 at 01:33 PM..
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #168

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

How about the detective hat....
Could there be the brown kilt in that mix,,,,seems very similar to hat...and how about a bow...as there is a bow on the top of the hat...
Arbor Grace is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 06:46 PM   #169

oliver3d is on a distinguished road

are you going to move the clothes into recipes?
i wonder if ganz is going to come out with clothing books like they have recipe books!!! so many clothing combinations... SO MANY POSSIBILITIES!!! AND MORE TO COME
oliver3d is offline Female
Old 09-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #170
catwoman12398

jumpingymgirl98 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
I want that fairy princess dress. All of the clothes are so cool!

i heard someone say that they used the ballerina shirt for the fairy princess out fit but i have a hunch
that the ballerina slippers are for the fairy princess outfit cuz of the criss cross lines just trying to help anyone else have fairy ideas? keep up the good work

View Post Originally Posted by jellojalyn
Ohh! I thought for sure it contained ballerina something but I CANNOT FIGURE IT OUTTT
the fairy gown? i think the shoes cuz the criss crossed lines

can someone tell me where there are pics of the clothes and ppl are commenting them?

Last edited by jumpingymgirl98; 09-22-2009 at 09:02 PM..
jumpingymgirl98 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ilovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: