Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #141
ow I'm a
Webkinz :)

cheekybernard is a jewel in the roughcheekybernard is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

i love these clothes
cheekybernard is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #142
Music298

Music298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to allMusic298 is a name known to all

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

I love the gown, the mask, and the clown nose!
Music298 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #143
Lil Kinz

Katie bear<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

yay you guys finally learned from my comment that the blue denim jacket is the green layered tee, purple layered tee and the plain jeans!

I made the fairy princess ball gown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i can't remember what i made it with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think it had the pink sparkly bow!

Last edited by Katie bear<3; 09-19-2009 at 05:30 PM..
Katie bear<3 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 07:00 PM   #144
AZMissy

AZMissy is on a distinguished road

I love this stuff. I have the Toga, Toy Soldier Hat & Jacket, Wizard Robe, Glass Slippers, Cowgirl Dress and Denim Jacket. So Cool.
AZMissy is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 07:05 PM   #145
Unregistered

Smile Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

Wow i love that fairy princess fairy ball gown but since ganz said only there is 12 combinations you can make i hope that is really one of "recipes". I check this site everyday and thanks everyone for posting the clothing "recipes" and please post the recipes you find asap.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:07 PM   #146
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

hey the clown wig i see two items
Rain bow afro
and
WOW hat

ANd who lives my avatar
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 07:44 PM   #147
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was wondering if you could use wshop coupons in the new shop, and you can! ! it can save lots!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #148
Karyn_Julia

I've seen the patchwork thing(the pants, the shirt, and the hat) in the ClubHouse. Anyone know what it is? NOT THE DENIM THING, the thing that looks kind of like a quilt and has purple in it?
Old 09-19-2009, 08:27 PM   #149
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

[QUOTE=Katie bear<3;16489101]yay you guys finally learned from my comment that the blue denim jacket is the green layered tee, purple layered tee and the plain jeans!

I made the fairy princess ball gown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but i can't remember what i made it with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think it had the pink sparkly bow!

Sweetie we are not ignoring you.

The pattern was figured out at 4:08pm on the 17th of September
So we knew it already!

BUT thank you so much for helping in our search for design patterns!!!

I can't wait to try the sparkly pink bow!
rockermom is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #150
GMJW55

Princess Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point

Venitian Mask, Fairy Princess Gown ARE THE BOMB! I'm spending all my time trying to figure them out and I'll post as soon as I get it!
Princess Zelda is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ilovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: