Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 11:38 PM   #131
bbr
See it today!
Webkinz :)

bbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

I think there is more clothes that you can make than is pictured here. Because I saw a pairs of shoes come up for trade (about 11:30pm 9/1 in the trading room that must of been made. There were Harry Pottery shoes. That hog wash something. Sorry I am not into Harry Pottery. But the person got them on trade. And said it looked like that it was made. How could it be anything else but made. So there are wizard shoes out there somewhere. And we need to get the receipt for it.
bbr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2009, 10:04 AM   #132
Lil Kinz

julie768 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

View Post Originally Posted by jagular
i want the ball gown!!!! it's prettier than estore princess gown!!!! and i love the glass slippers!
I know how to make the shoes!!!

View Post Originally Posted by pug_lover327
?if the patched demi jacket is solved them how come i cant find the recipe?
ill tell u

its
-purple layered tee
-green layered tee
- jeans
julie768 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 11:10 AM   #133
Lil Kinz

Katie bear<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

I found out how to make the blue denium jacket!!!!!!
1.green layered tee
2.purple layered tee
3.plain jeans

TADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie bear<3 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 11:43 AM   #134
Lil Kinz

twilightgirl11 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you make the glass slippers?:bokbok:
twilightgirl11 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #135
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

twilightgirl11, Glass Slippers are
Heart glasses,+ Princess hat+Red Heart Shoes
Enjoy, they are very cute
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 12:33 PM   #136
Lil Kinz
aestejskal is an unknown quantity at this point

how do you say you have a new recipe and know the ingredients? someone help. i am new and confused

View Post Originally Posted by bbr
I think there is more clothes that you can make than is pictured here. Because I saw a pairs of shoes come up for trade (about 11:30pm 9/1 in the trading room that must of been made. There were Harry Pottery shoes. That hog wash something. Sorry I am not into Harry Pottery. But the person got them on trade. And said it looked like that it was made. How could it be anything else but made. So there are wizard shoes out there somewhere. And we need to get the receipt for it.
it's not a recipe. i saw them too. they are retired/ rare kinz style. sorry if i disappointed you.
aestejskal is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 12:48 PM   #137
Unregistered

Talking Re: All Potential Completed Clothing Machine "Sewing Patterns" Revealed!

Are the Wheel of WOW clothing able to be used in the machine? Because if you look closely at the clown wig, you can see something like the Wheel of WOW hat on top! I don't know for sure, though. I really want that fairy dress! It's so pretty! It would look awesome on one of the labs!
Old 09-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #138
Unregistered

View Post Originally Posted by HFXKAPPEN637
what is the denim jacket combo
It is Green layered tee, Purple layered tee, and jeans.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #139

maddieplanet11 is on a distinguished road

i figured out the denim jacket, its the heart shirt, then the star shirt, and then the blue jeans
maddieplanet11 is offline Female
Old 09-19-2009, 01:09 PM   #140
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Can't wait until someone figures out that Venitian Mask "sewing pattern!"
popchick772009 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
ilovemywebbies was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: