Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2011, 03:35 PM   #21
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: All Judy Moody Prize Items Can Now be KinzPosted

View Post Originally Posted by Angel Daisy
I agree! These are such sweet gifts they'd be fun to give away. Also for decorating on various accounts - for a long time I had no homework for my classroom, no tip jar for my restaurant, and no ironing board for the laundry room because those accounts didn't have them. I could have sent things back and forth. Oh well...
I agree so much with you! I seem to have one account that gets ironing boards like crazy, while others don't. One account has a paper towel supply to last a lifetime! Oh well, they are very cute items. I'm glad they are available. CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #22
xoingtoby
Webkinz :)

xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!xoingtoby is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
Thanx again FIA.

All I ever really wanted from the Judy Moody Movie Promotion was the cute Green Beanbag Chairs which was supposed to be one of the prizes but never was. Maybe I was wrong. The Dresser was useless as I couldn't put anything in it. I put up the Bulletin Boards in so many rooms. I finally sold all the Dressers & BB's back to the wShop for just $1.00 KC each. I had a lot from 3 accts too.
The whole Judy Moody Promotion was really disappointing to me.

suzee

My favorite was also the bean bag chair, but it was always kinzpostable. I have six accounts and was getting the 2 prizes everyday on all six of them. I sent the chairs to my main account, so have tons of them. I'm sure you can trade for them. I ended up keeping everything even thought it wasn't worth anything because I just couldn't believe that they would keep it at $1 - I figured that had to be a mistake somewhere down the line.

However, I do agree that it was a disapointment, because they should have gotten it right the first time. Not allowing prizes to be kinzposted is the most ridiculous thing in webkinz world. Just slightly off topic, my most irritating things with webkinz world is 1. not allowing everything (EVERYTHING) to be kinzpostable, tradable and sellable. and 2. not allowing ALL furniture items to go in ALL rooms! These types of restrictions just seem so inane to me. Anybody else?
xoingtoby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #23
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

That's awesome! Now we can share some of these items with people that didn't get a chance to get them (and clean out our docks!)

I put off selling my stuff since the dressers and bulletin boards were only worth 1 KC each. I figured I could always sell them later...
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #24

Vesuviobear is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by funny12321
Well that's different. They were eStore items
What's different? I can't get rid of the red riding hood items that I don't want and didn't purchase at the eStore. The promotion also wasn't limited to one per account which meant that you could in theory win one of the non-tradeable, non-sellable item a day for the life of the promotion. Ganz should think things through before they make these offers.

They changed their mind with Judy Moody and should make sure they don't ever have another WOW Hoodwinked type event where a Webkinz user is forced to look at 10 pair of red shoes and hoods in their dock that they can never use, trade, or do anything with-- for the (never expiring) life of the account!

Vesuviobear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:14 PM   #25
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Woo hoo!!! I really wasn't expecting them to change any of that!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:37 PM   #26

happyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clownhappyface is cool as a bunny clown

Awesome! I can finally send some to my sister that doesn't have any of the Judy Prizes that I have!
happyface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #27

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

This is great news...now maybe they might make the kinz care items postable.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #28
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

So much better than selling them for 1kc
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:51 PM   #29
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by pirateluver034
now they just need to do the same thing with the hoodwinked 2 prizes
i agree. i have all this stuff in my dock and i cant even sale it!
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #30

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

good. maybe webkinz is listening to its base.i would also(and have previously posted) like to be able to trade and kinzpost our weekly attendance gifts and e-store clothes.i have so many e-store clothes i honestly cannot justify buying anymore. i would like to be able to trade and/or gift them so i have room for new ones.also, i now do not log in one day a week to avoid the weekly bonus gifts, i have 3 ironing boards in one account, tip jars in accounts that do not have a restaurant or cafe, and duplicates i would like to send to my other accounts(or kids or grands)hopefully webkinz will take these suggestions to heart because in my case(and i am sure others), it has stopped some of my purchasing.however, the judy moody change is a welcome one, thank you ganz.
lynneyjean is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
happyface!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: