Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #41
uv all my little
Webkinz :)

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

Default Re: Adventure Park Themed Click-to-win on WebkinzNewz

The Adventure Park floaty timing seems way too long to me. I imagine many of us don't have the time to wait/waste for it to show up.

Thank you Ganz. I was just on Webkinz Newz and the adventure park floats are much faster today.

Last edited by Nattie; 02-21-2012 at 11:25 AM..
Nattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #42
00steve is a jewel in the rough00steve is a jewel in the rough

That cave explorer stuff looks really cool, I wish i would have got it, It seems I am never on at the right times to get the really cool click to wins. I really would have liked to get the smurf stuff to but I was not on Ohwell I guess that is what trades are for
00steve is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #43
Gifted

junwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to beholdjunwil is a splendid one to behold

I do all the stuff on wkn at midnight to 130 am even the parnet club and then i go to bed.
junwil is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 12:52 PM   #44

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

Awww I missed the cloud pants yesterday! I hope they do something later to give us a second chance!

If anyone wants to add me on Webkinz, my webkinz name is the same as my WI name.
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 01:58 PM   #45
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

I wish they told us about the floaty event sooner because I have gotten all of the pieces so far, except the first day skirt because that was the only day that I decided not to go on the computer.
MintyPuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 02:04 PM   #46
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

I love the cloud costume. Unfortunately, I'll only make it in time maybe for the wings
skullnbows17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #47

clikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with graceclikky wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I wanted the wings most of all, and it won't float for me at all! I am very sad....

We tried on three different devices, too!

Am I the only one with this problem?
clikky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #48

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Sorry clikky, the wings are just for show. One of my favorite prizes!

Today is Boris's shirt and I was having trouble...son=me of my clicks said it was no longer available. If you get that message, keep trying...some floaties work, some don't.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:07 PM   #49
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Today is Boris's shirt and I was having trouble...son=me of my clicks said it was no longer available. If you get that message, keep trying...some floaties work, some don't.
I had that issue, too, on some of my clicks. Just keep trying, and it will eventually give you a prize! They are such cool prizes, too!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #50
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Every floaty I have clicked on today says, "Warning: page has expired. This page is no longer available." I wonder what the trick is to find a floaty that works?

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
actually ink is muah, blottie is muah, double d scotland, jellydonut!, moves like cg ;)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: