Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Adventure Park Themed Click-to-win on WebkinzNewz

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Just a word of warning, on my first account I got my free dig for the AP from the ad. Then I a couple pages later I saw the floating AP sign. When I tried to get my prize it said I already played. I guess since both are AP contests if you play one the other things you've already done it. I won't be clicking anymore free digs today.
Whaaa? That's ridiculous.

And thanks for the warning!

I was able to get my dig and the floaty-clicky prize today on my main account, poobears. That must have been an unfortunate glitch for you.

Last edited by Pengo; 02-16-2012 at 12:34 PM..
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #32
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

i want those wings!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:42 PM   #33
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

Yes! I want them all I will not want to miss a day. My favorite is the angel wings
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #34
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
Sorry xD
I just wouldn't have known about that today, if it weren't for you Thanks
It's Ok. You would've found out eventually when WI posed it today.
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:35 PM   #35
fallstar7

Kat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to beholdKat-B32O is a splendid one to behold

Awesome! The cave explorer outfit looks really cool!
Kat-B32O is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #36
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

is it a floating click? i've cleared my cache and I'm getting nothing. Any advice? Thanks!
iamsusie2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 09:12 PM   #37
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

I cannot find it on 2 accounts either. I checked quickly last night after midnight and I have tried several times in the past hour. No adventure park floatie. Yesterday I was able to get the skirt.
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #38
sallyjill will become famous soon enough

none of the codes are working for me today, they say they are all invalid, did this for AP boots, free SPREE roll too and both would not work on different accounts, bummer
sallyjill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #39
chefshar will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by HollyDaze
Cool! I love the new AP clothing
And Floaty-Clicky makes it even better.
Me to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dutchdawn Adventure Park is more awsome with the new close!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dutchdawn.

Poor you I would be upset if it dident work for me.

Threre is a new AP qest! one prublum. I dont know how to do it. But now.............. I know how to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dutchdawn. XOXOXOXO.

Last edited by chefshar; 02-18-2012 at 04:01 PM..
chefshar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 08:34 AM   #40

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

well it didn't work for me yesterday either. I was on it for a long time and still couldnt find the floaty adventure park thing
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
actually ink is muah, blottie is muah, double d scotland, jellydonut!, moves like cg ;)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: