Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #21
I lOvE mY mAgIc DoG
Webkinz :)

surprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roostsurprise rules the roost

Default Re: Adventure Park Themed Click-to-win on WebkinzNewz

Oooh, must have them all but especially the cloud pants. I got the tuxedo jacket in AP dig but no pants for them. Yay. thanks Ganz. I will be clicking and clicking and clicking.
surprise is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2012, 10:54 PM   #22

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Thanks for the info
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #23
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

There's also a "Nafaria Peek-A-Newz" running from Feb. 16 to Feb. 29 if anyone doesn't know that.
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:12 AM   #24
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

This is just AWESOME!!

View Post Originally Posted by KINGBRANFLAKES
There's also a "Nafaria Peek-A-Newz" running from Feb. 16 to Feb. 29 if anyone doesn't know that.
What?! Awesome! I love you!!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 12:25 AM   #25
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

And it stopped snowing too.

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
This is just AWESOME!!

What?! Awesome! I love you!!
Uhh...

I don't work for Ganz.

Last edited by KINGBRANFLAKES; 02-16-2012 at 12:24 AM..
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:27 AM   #26
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I'm so happy that there will be a chance to win each piece rather than a bunch of incomplete outfits! Yay!
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:22 AM   #27
hopenstink is on a distinguished road

Love the cloud clothes the best, the rest are cool to. hopenstink
hopenstink is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:24 AM   #28
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by KINGBRANFLAKES
And it stopped snowing too.

Uhh...

I don't work for Ganz.
Sorry xD
I just wouldn't have known about that today, if it weren't for you Thanks
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:35 AM   #29
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I am so glad that it is daily defined prizes so we can get all the pieces!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:34 AM   #30
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Just a word of warning, on my first account I got my free dig for the AP from the ad. Then I a couple pages later I saw the floating AP sign. When I tried to get my prize it said I already played. I guess since both are AP contests if you play one the other things you've already done it. I won't be clicking anymore free digs today.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
actually ink is muah, blottie is muah, double d scotland, jellydonut!, moves like cg ;)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: