Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2011, 12:38 PM   #41
grammiedkinz
Webkinz :)

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Default Re: Adventure Park "Quick Quest" Prizes Revealed

"Then she (who did not give her name this time) said she had to talk to a consultant and came back and said she would have to change my account password and take control of my account for a few days to check out the problem. "
Has anyone else had that request from ganz?

View Post Originally Posted by pagehanna
I was waiting for my 10 digs to show up this morning so I could finish a quest. They were not there.
This has happened only one account. Two accounts are stuck right now because of that awful switcheroo game.
Wow, I hope you call so they will know it is not just me.
1-888-818-8770

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 09-12-2011 at 12:38 PM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-2011, 12:41 PM   #42
pingponglov3

fairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clownfairy_wannabe is cool as a bunny clown

The digs I haven't had a problem with. I did have trouble with the switcheroo game and called, they took that quest out. So now I can continue my daily mini-quests. I haven't gotten anything cool on my digs yet but I sure hope so!!!!! If you don't finish the main quest and collect the prize, you can't do mini quests. When you go to the park click the book and then check the box next to the daily quest and it will open for you. I do have trouble getting around sometimes and also have to exit back and forth sometimes even logging out then back in. Frustrating but better then the gassy fairy. lol
fairy_wannabe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:30 PM   #43

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

I called Ganz.

I don't like calling customer service but I was tired of having two stuck (switcheroo) accounts. My goodness, customer service is a bit difficult. lol

I questioned her thoroughly and it wasn't easy getting specific information out of her. She said that both of my family's quests are now complete. Then she said that "we can't keep unlocking quests." So they'll only unlock these two accounts once and next time we're supposed to keep trying until we beat switcheroo or we don't play at all until the game is changed (to a board game).

I asked how will we know when it's changed. Will it be announced? Finally, finally, finally she said that in a couple of days or next week the change will be announced on webkinz newz. So until then we're not doing anymore quests... just to be on the safe side.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #44
Unregistered

i am terrible at switcherooz

what worked for me is to try (and fail), then i just switched to another game in two player games. the character I was supposed to play against was there and I won and moved on

big shout out to rolling fu!
Old 09-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #45
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

After struggling with Switcherooz I was glad to be sent off to play Checkers!, when I returned (victorious) I was sent to play Smoothie Mooves for 2000 points and the Goober's Lab, only requiring 500 points! So that was fun.
Next day was even easier, gather stones, solve a tile rotation puzzle, then play ColorStorm.
I prefer to be sent to dig something up, like yesterday. I got 3 Boris' Pickaxes. Other days, only W-shop items, so it really varies one day to the next.
Good luck, all.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:06 PM   #46
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

They shut off a quest for us today because it was defective. When it started it said Boris wanted to see you in the cave; getting there he said sorry, I have nothing for you now... the other day he had told us to go below on the left and when we did that both ways were still locked so back we went and Boris still had nothing and they didn't above either. I asked them why we can't just uncheck a quest if we cannot complete it. Wouldn't that be better than having to call them and make them fix it?
I hate go go googles and switerooze too.

Doesn't anyone think it odd that customer service wanted to change our password to one we don't know and take over our account for a few days to see why we didn't get our digs? Is this standard procedure? Has anyone actually let them do this?

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 09-13-2011 at 02:06 PM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: