Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Adventure Park "Quick Quest" Prizes Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Yesterday I did multiple quick quests since I have multiple adventure pets but only received w shop items as prizes. Am I the only one who did not receive a new prize? I will try again today and hope to get new prizes. They are really cute!
Hi - I'm wondering if you had enough shovels to dig up all the prizes? Yesterday I got 10 W-shop items, 5 bonus shovels, kinzcash, the prize (Capt's flooring) and Boris' Pickaxe, which is rather nice, I think.
I hope you get a nice prize.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 01:27 PM   #12
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

My quesdt didn't even give me an opportunity to dig today.
The only good thing with that is my digs will accumulate and I will have more chances to dog the next time and I'll be able to dig all the spots again
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 02:17 PM   #13
grammiedkinz
Webkinz :)

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Our 2 accounts finally got in and we are offered space toy boxes for playing go go googles and tunneling twigzy... I don't like those games.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:27 PM   #14
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thanks for the update, i think the prices are ok. i mean not great but their ok
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Very nice prizes!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #16
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Adventure Park "Quick Quest" Prizes Revealed

Thanx FIA.

Cute prizes & I love the mushroom. It seems that they're not given out too often. I don't want CSO or wShop items. I still don't have an AP pet & prolly won't get one any time soon.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:42 PM   #17
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

Very nice prizes if you can get them! Ugh! I am not enjoying these quick quests, at all. After playing goobers lab for over an hour to get 2000 points, I didn't even get any digs. I officially hate that game! I can't finish the quest on two accounts because Zingoz Switcherooz is just beyond me. The game makes no sense at all and couldn't be less fun! Plus, I have to log in and out 5000 times because WW freezes my computer at every blink of the eye. Happens on internet explorer, google chrome and even on fire fox with the very latest update to Adobe that was supposed to take care of the problem. Today WW has given me a headache!
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:17 PM   #18
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Yes, these are great prizes. IF you can get them. Not all quests have times where you dig for stuff so you complete the quest for a CSO item and don't even get the chance to get a new prize. If you are lucky enough to get the chance to dig for prizes you can dig up every spot in the room and still only get WShop and CSO items. The chances of getting a new prize are very, very low.

I wonder why more people are upset over the new Nafaria addition and not this? You have to pay for a new pet to get into the Adventure Park and once you do your chances of getting good prizes are slim. You get one main quest with the pet you paid for, that's it.........and the main quest is where you have the chance to get those particular new prizes. You also get one mini quest to send to a friend. If you are lucky enough to have a friend with an adventure park pet you get the chance for a prize (new, not CSO or WShop) if that person can complete the quest (usually they can, these are not too challenging). Once you complete the main quest and the mini quest your chances for getting the cool new stuff specific to those quests is over for good. It's a one shot deal. You can't leave the quests open and come back for more chances at a new prize. Now we have the daily quick quests and with those you might get a chance to dig for prizes. If you have enough digs to dig up the entire room you might get a new prize. Probably not, because most of the items you get will be stuff you can easily buy in WW. So for the price of a pet that you probably already have in your collection and would be buying a second of just to get into the park all you get is a couple of chances for prizes that you want and alot of frustration.

With this, the new Nafaria feature, and the limiting of pets released each month I think Ganz is trying to teach us to get hobbies away from WW. They are also trying to teach us that it is impossible to collect all items in WW and that it's time for us to make the decision of what WW really means to us and what we are willing to put up with for it. I've been a member since 2007. I have lots of accounts and buy every new pet every month, and have since 2007. I have been a Deluxe member since it started and have supported the EStore pretty regularly. I trade alot and consider myself very loyal to WW........I've put up with alot of glitches and stupid marketing choices by Ganz without complaint (ok, without much complaint) but for the past month or so I've been really reconsidering what I am going to put up with frustration-wise for a hobby I've loved for so many years. It's not worth it to me anymore. While I'm not ready to give it up for good I am willing to start limiting myself..........limiting the time and money I devote to it. I understand we all have our own opinions on WW and Ganz and I am not trying to change anyones's mind about it. It was just time for a rant and I thank you for reading. Good luck everyone!!!!!
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #19
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

The chances of winning these prizes must be extremely low, or else I'm doing something wrong, or else it's glitching. I've completed three quick quests now, digging up an entire room in two of them because I had plenty of digs saved (the other one never offered an opportunity to dig). All I received in my dock were W Shop items and the CSO "grand prize." I dug up Boris' pickaxe and the cave potato, but they went into my backpack to take back to the Kinz crew member, not into my dock.
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 12:44 AM   #20
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I'm really nor a fan of this at all! i bought the pet,and have had nothing but problems freezing up,clicking 100 times in front of the cave but can't enter,no happy at all with this.
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: