Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 07:36 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Adventure Park "Quick Quest" Prizes Revealed

A new front page story has been added:

Adventure Park "Quick Quest" Prizes Revealed

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
When Ganz announced that a new Quick Quests feature would be coming to the Adventure Park on August 31, many players, especially those who had already claimed their Grand Prizes, were anxious to see what prizes would be available. Thanks to the reports from our Webkinz Insider members, we can tell you that five unique prizes have been added to the system: Boris' Pickaxe, Cave Potato Plant, Colorful Stones, Red Flower, and Wild Mushroom. These five new prizes, in addition to a collection of Curio Shop Only and wShop items, can be collected in the Quick Quests.

To learn more about the prizes available in the Adventure Park, check out the WI WIki guide.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 07:51 AM   #2
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!
Webkinz :)

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Adventure Park "Quick Quest" Prizes Revealed

Thank you for sharing this information with us, FIA! I am going to get the Pink Pony for the Adventure Park!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:06 AM   #3
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

Don't know where I'd use the pix axe or stones but the muchroom would be neat in the alice in wonderland theme and the flower and plant would be nice in nearly any room. So pretty good job ganz! (And thank you for staying away from clothing)
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:27 AM   #4

Priceless has disabled reputation

Thank you FIA for the information. They don't really make the wow-factor, but they are cute for little gardens.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:58 AM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

What lovely prizes !!

I got the Potato Plant yesterday.
Jus a note: It can only go in outside and treetop rooms.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #6

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Yesterday I did multiple quick quests since I have multiple adventure pets but only received w shop items as prizes. Am I the only one who did not receive a new prize? I will try again today and hope to get new prizes. They are really cute!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:16 AM   #7
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Well I'm going to go buy an adventure pet right now, those prizes have pushed me over the edge! I can't wait any longer...must have purple mushroom!!!!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:43 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

gracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of lightgracekiara is a glorious beacon of light

What happened to the 10 prizes [8 'kinz plushes & 2 wall hangings] that were pictured in the WIkipedia as quick quest prizes just 12 hours ago?????...are they still available or not?...i hope so...

Has anyone out there gotten a 'kinz plushie [not bobblehead] or wall hanging from quick quest?
gracekiara is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #9
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Yesterday and today I got CSO and WShop prizes!
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #10
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

We have 2 accounts with adventure pets; one has a koala and one has a leopard. We can't get in Adventure Park with either account/pet. We are not planning on buying anymore. Fool us once shame on you...
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: