Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #61
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
But how do you get the free shovels?? I just see the ones that you have to buy at the estore.

When you look at the top where the icons are you should see a # by your shovel. That is how many shovels you have on your account. When you need to shovel for a quest you just click the spot you want to dig and it will automatically show a shovel and take one from your # up top. You don't have to click it or anything. Only click the shovel if you want to purchase more.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #62
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Rosabellajoy
If you're only allowed in if you have one of the pets adopted after August 3rd, 2011; then how come I can get in with my Pink Pony that I adopted almost four years ago, on October 7, 2007? It doesn't make any sense.
You're allowed in the park, even if you haven't adopted one of the six pets after the park opened. However, you cannot do the games and stuff to get the prizes unless you've adopted one of the six pets after the park opened.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:49 PM   #63
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Does anybody know yet if there is an advantage to adopting 2 adventure park pets on the same account?
I don't know if I want to put them on the same account or separate accounts.
I assumed if you adopted multiple pets you would get to access whatever area comes with that pet. But I adopted a leopard and a frog and now that I started the leopard quest it won't let the frog do a quest. It just continues with the leopard even when I'm the frog.

Since the leopard quest is completely frozen/locked up at the tournament stage, I can't play with either of the pets.

Also I don't know if it's just the dragon on the leopard one or if other characters are rude or not but dragon is rude and grouchy and that might upset smaller kids.

Last edited by poobears; 08-17-2011 at 06:00 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 05:58 PM   #64
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Wow!! It looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get an adventure park pet soon!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:07 PM   #65

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Exclamation Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I guess I'm not understanding this whole adventure. I adopted a leopard and got into the park, did the first requirement. NOW to find some kind of "key", I need to use a shovel that costs thousands of estore points??? REALLY?? OMG I must not be getting this right. Anyone else having fun yet?

Woah! Hold on a second! Does this mean that in order to complete quests people have to spend real money on Estore? Am I hearing this right?
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:15 PM   #66
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Does anybody know yet if there is an advantage to adopting 2 adventure park pets on the same account?
I don't know if I want to put them on the same account or separate accounts.
View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I assumed if you adopted multiple pets you would get to access whatever area comes with that pet. But I adopted a leopard and a frog and now that I started the leopard quest it won't let the frog do a quest. It just continues with the leopard even when I'm the frog.

Since the leopard quest is completely frozen/locked up at the tournament stage, I can't play with either of the pets.

Also I don't know if it's just the dragon on the leopard one or if other characters are rude or not but dragon is rude and grouchy and that might upset smaller kids.
Awe sorry to hear your character was rude.
I have the Koala and had a good experience.
I don't want to complete one quest before starting a new one with a different pet though.
That might be a glitch, lets hope.
I think I'll just adopt my second pet on a different account.
Thanks
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #67
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bigbone05
can i adopt lil kinz insted of normal size?
Yep =)
View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
Woah! Hold on a second! Does this mean that in order to complete quests people have to spend real money on Estore? Am I hearing this right?
You get free digs, and from what I understand you get prizes or it's part of the quest. People can choose to purchase mroe digs though. It's like the Spree Rolls.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #68

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

I got lucky and found a koala (lil kiz) i had put away after last xmas that I got for $2 at walgreens...

Now I am on my quest to find the pirate map. I got one piece (1 0f 9) so far on my first dig (I have 34 more left). I dug on a bush that was glowing to get this first piece. I will keep a record of each one...
cliff999999 is online now Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #69
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I finished the chimp quest....I was hoping you would be able to continue to visit each area once the quest was complete..however..to receive your grand prize..you have to chose to dig more or receive your prize.....we'll see if this changes once you complete all the quests...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #70

cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!cliff999999 is headed for the top!

I now have 3 pieces and it is not subtracting shovel digs...All of the pieces are showing up on the top left had corner of the 9 slots...more to come
cliff999999 is online now Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: