Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #41
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

Rye-
If you have a spotted leopard purchased BEFORE Aug.3, 2011 you cannot enter the park and no quest.
Purchased AFTER Aug.3,2011 but before today you can enter park but no quest.
Purchased TODAY, you can enter park and play quest.
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #42

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I guess I'm not understanding this whole adventure. I adopted a leopard and got into the park, did the first requirement. NOW to find some kind of "key", I need to use a shovel that costs thousands of estore points??? REALLY?? OMG I must not be getting this right. Anyone else having fun yet?
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:42 PM   #43
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz
I guess I'm not understanding this whole adventure. I adopted a leopard and got into the park, did the first requirement. NOW to find some kind of "key", I need to use a shovel that costs thousands of estore points??? REALLY?? OMG I must not be getting this right. Anyone else having fun yet?
As I understand it (I don't have access to it myself) from what others have said you get an allocation of x number of shovels for free. You can buy extras from the eStore just like you can buy extra rolls for SPREE.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:50 PM   #44
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I accidentally have access - I adopted a Mud Hippo a few days ago, but I didn't realize it was an Adventure pet, I just thought it was cute. This game is nothing to brag about, frankly. It freezes constantly and makes me log in and out of Webkinz (maybe they'll fix that, but still) and I spend most of my time at a loading screen rather than actually doing anything. Not that there's much to do anyway, even with a qualifying pet. There are a lot more quest-based adventure games out there that have more options and are more fun.
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:55 PM   #45
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jenndriver
Rye-
If you have a spotted leopard purchased BEFORE Aug.3, 2011 you cannot enter the park and no quest.
Purchased AFTER Aug.3,2011 but before today you can enter park but no quest.
Purchased TODAY, you can enter park and play quest.
No, that's not how it works

If you adopted the pet after August 3rd, you can get in and do your quest =)
If it's before August 3rd, then you can still get in with that pet
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:07 PM   #46
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Anyone with the pet can get in no matter when it was adopted. You just can't do anything. If it adopted after Aug 3 you get to do the quests, before and you are out of luck.

View Post Originally Posted by jemkinz

I'm doing the leopard one, you have 60 shovels/digs for free. Took me 2 shovels to do the digging part of the quest. But you have to do a tournament game and it won't work. Tried 3 times, just freezes up and never loads the game. You have to log out.

Last edited by poobears; 08-17-2011 at 04:07 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:18 PM   #47

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont like that your friend needs to have a adventure pet for the mini quest none of mine do and now I cant do the mini quest after finishing the first quest.

mabilemabile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:19 PM   #48
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I figured since the leopard wasnt' working I'd use my frog and do the frog quest. But when I enter as the frog it makes me continue the same quest I was on as the leopard even after logging out and in. It doesn't let me do the frog quest so I can't play at all since the tournament game won't work and it won't let me change quests.

Gotta love first day glitches.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:33 PM   #49

ipodpanda has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz is down for mantinace for me still. Some one help
ipodpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #50
HOOPIE!! I'm a
Gift Guru

lolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant futurelolakitty has a brilliant future

Donation Award 

FYI!!!!

I adopted a Lil' Kinz Koala just now and it worked!! I got a pop up letting me know that I had adopted an Adventure Park pet. I wasn't sure if a Lil' Kinz would work.

May have already been posted, but anyway...

Last edited by lolakitty; 08-17-2011 at 04:48 PM..
lolakitty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: