Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

Thanks for the information cbj. I know this may seem, strange.. but I just love the placement and how it's behind the mountain. I find it so creative!

Click the image to open in full size.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 01:48 PM   #32
Catchatiger
Banned
Pigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonderPigs Fly wows us all with wonder

I am confused about something here. So many people are saying Oh great now I HAVE to go buy an Adventure park pet or why is Ganz MAKING us go buy another pet. Or they say how this is such a rip off and Ganz is not being nice to those who have the pets already and have invested a ton of $$$$$ here and helped built it up only to be left out. Well no one is MAKING you go buy it! The same ppl who are saying all Ganz wants is money and making things to buy and how greedy they are are the very ones who still go buy this stuff because they "HAVE" to. Its the same with the Moom bear that was recently sol for $75 in eStore points. So many people were so upset and put their foot down and said enough of this. All Im reading here are ppl who for over a year have said how terrible it is Ganz is selling selling selling things and getting so greedy. Is going and spending $12 on a pet you dont need worth it just to have access to the few trinkets you can win in the Adventure parK? Or why dont ppl back up what they say and NOT buy it and let Ganz see that we are :sold out:" and enough is enough? No one is making you have to get this stuff. Saying you really dont like the direction its all gone in but you guess you'll just have to go along anyway is silly IMHO. I have over 2000 pets online and am not spending more $ to get something I already have a few of just so I can go win a picture to hang on the wall of my room. If you njotice the pets allowed says Series 1 so there will be lots of layers to access and more selling to come. I do not like being a part of webkinz that leaves so many out who cant afford things or that is making part of Webkinz snobby "haves" and the "have nots".

Also why is there a ton of tan dogs in Adventure park? They arent on the list of the 6 pets allowed in there?

Just say "NO" to webkinz
Pigs Fly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:57 PM   #33

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

At the least we know our old adopted pets of the six won't work. Walking around the park but not being able to play is way boring.
On the up side, ameriwade listed the six pets as series 1.
So there will be another series of pets later. Hopefully not to far in the future. If ganz doesn't make them current or new. I won't be buying them.
I liked the way ganz launched hamster hamlet, magic mire, zums etc.
One charm figure or hamster gives you acess to all the areas. Even if you have to buy more to make the odds of winning rare prizes greater.
I will be watching and listening about park and wait until next series, launch.
Cool prizes though.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 01:59 PM   #34

geemah37 has a spectacular aura about

Web kinzs adds a new adventure Park and now we cant the map to open so we can go to arte for our gems and rare items. We also cant get to do the search for stars and Zums THe map wont load and we are out of luck Please help geemah37 The Adventure is messing every thing up!!!!!!!!
geemah37 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:12 PM   #35
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

So confused. I am on my leopard quest. I am suppose to go in the cave but it won't let me in the cave. My curser turns to a finger like you should click on the cave but it won't let me in. Grrr Now what?

Last edited by poobears; 08-17-2011 at 02:35 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:18 PM   #36
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

It seems new glitches come with each new addition.

I agree with some of Pigs Fly's points. I am pretty laid back. I see no point in getting angry over the fact that only specific adoptions are allowed in. It doesn't seem that different from other business decisions in WW's past. Old pets get some of the benefits if they end up being a future Pet of the Month but not the adoption gift. Old pets that are one of these six get to walk around the Adventure Park (my mom has a Spotted Leopard on her account) but can't do the Quest and win the prize. I'm not that impressed by most of the prizes though the journey to them might be interesting.

No one is being forced or Made To do anything. It is simply a choice and yet another lesson that life may not always seem fair. It would be fun to be able to do anything and go anywhere and buy every little thing our hearts desire but Real Life is not like that and I don't have a problem with the virtual world I visit reflecting that Real World truth.

To have access to WW and our pets homes and the games all that is required is to adopt one pet per year. If you choose to buy more things to access additional features like Zums, Kinz Klips, charms, hamsters, etc. then you get additional features or items. That is how WW has been since we joined on. It is really no big shock to me when there are additional Pay to Play features.

Early on I bought into it more than we do now. We adopted one Pet of the Month. I bought charms in the early days, one Kinz Klip each, and one Zumbuddy per child. I just weigh the benefits and costs and each new feature is a choice. My kids are less interested in WW than some other sites and games now. We adopt more than one pet a year but don't do every new thing. It is always a choice.

Last edited by Pom; 08-17-2011 at 02:23 PM..
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:22 PM   #37
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Pom
It seems new glitches come with each new addition.

I agree with some of Pigs Fly's points. I am pretty laid back. I see no point in getting angry over the fact that only specific adoptions are allowed in. It doesn't seem that different from other business decisions in WW's past. Old pets get some of the benefits if they end up being a future Pet of the Month but not the adoption gift. Old pets that are one of these six get to walk around the Adventure Park (my mom has a Spotted Leopard on her account) but can't do the Quest and win the prize. I'm not that impressed by most of the prizes though the journey to them might be interesting.

No one is being forced or Made To do anything. It is simply a choice and yet another lesson that life may not always seem fair. It would be fun to be able to do anything and go anywhere and buy every little thing our hearts desire but Real Life is not like that and I don't have a problem with the virtual world I visit reflecting that Real World truth.

To have access to WW and our pets homes and the games all that is required is to adopt one pet per year. If you choose to buy more things to access additional features like Zums, Kinz Klips, charms, hamsters, etc. then you get additional features or items. That is how WW has been since we joined on. It is really no big shock to me when there are additional Pay to Play features.
Exactly what I was just about to say.^^^^ You have just proved my point. This is a choice, and its not like you have to buy one if you don't want to.
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 02:34 PM   #38
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Ok I switched to KC instead of KC+ and it let me in the cave. Whew must be a glitch in KC+. Now lets see what's next LOL

Don't want to give anymore info away. Just wanted to add everything seems to be working glitch free in KC so I would suggest going there until KC+ is fixed.

Last edited by poobears; 08-17-2011 at 02:37 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:17 PM   #39
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

It isn't fair to those that already have one of those six pets to have to get another one in order to access anything fun in adventure park. I think Ganz should have let those that already have one of the six to access the park in the way it's supposed to be. I have a pink pony, so that is the pet I'm referring to. I got a golden dog looking thing when I went into the park, even though I have a pink pony. The park itself is OK not great. You can't sit anywhere and talk like the regular park. It's too kiddie in my opinion, the way it's set up. I like the regular park better. Also, I signed up for the kinz chat plus and tried to type words but they wouldn't appear.

Anyway, I'm not too disappointed about missing out on this. I know it sounds like I am though.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #40
Rosabellajoy is on a distinguished road

If you're only allowed in if you have one of the pets adopted after August 3rd, 2011; then how come I can get in with my Pink Pony that I adopted almost four years ago, on October 7, 2007? It doesn't make any sense.
Rosabellajoy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: