Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 10:55 PM   #151
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

gma2r is a WI addict!
gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!gma2r is a WI addict!

Default Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

So not going here. I see no reason to purchase and adopt a pet we already have. This has been too repetitive on Ganz's part and I can't see why it would be worth it to go there. Honestly, I got tired of that when it came to the POTM (which I see no reason to do anymore because I do not see the advantage of it). I hope all of you who do this new offering have fun, but we aren't **** this again.
gma2r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 11:12 PM   #152
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Well i finally got in! and i don't think its worth buying another pet.Its ok,but i don't think its all it was expected,i bought the Hippo,i didn't have it,but i won't be buying another Adventure pet.

Last edited by ChrissyW; 08-18-2011 at 11:17 PM..
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #153
Lil Kinz

rexprice4 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
I have a Koala too, and ran into that problem in the shells rooms. I'd found all three, but Sera said I only had two, and looking repeatedly, there was no other place left to dig. Did all the usual of logging out, clearing cache, restarting the computer, tried it on Chrome, IE and Safari - same thing, and I couldn't go forward with the game, just stuck. I called Ganz this morning, and they logged onto my account and saw what I meant and FIXED it - put the third shell in the backpack. But they said they don't know why it happened but are' looking into it.' You might phone them to report this problem too. Good luck!
Thank you! I was hoping I wouldn't have to call but it looks like I will.
rexprice4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #154
inter is here!

Sunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSunnykinz101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Yay sounds like fun! Hopefully I can get an adventure kinz soon.
Sunnykinz101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #155

ipodpanda has a spectacular aura about

Im stuck on my Pink Ponys quest because it says to find something by diging but I already dug up all the places I can dig ANYONE PLEASE HELP!
ipodpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:45 PM   #156
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Hi ipod, see post 153. You may need to phone Ganz if you can't go forward in the game. That happened to me too. But when I called, they fixed my game so I could continue. If you call, they should help you too, and also give them more info on this weird 'bug' in their program!
Good luck!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:07 PM   #157
Lil Kinz
christianperry is an unknown quantity at this point

I just adopted a spotted leopard and when i win prizes from rafi, i dont get them!!!
christianperry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:11 PM   #158
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

What you can do is over pretty quickly. It's not like hamsters you can do every day. It runs so slow too; slower than the park.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #159
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by AbbyL714
I adopted a pink pony in 2009 and it lets me use it in the adventure park... i hope they never fix this glitch!!!

That's not a glitch, all pets that are adventure park pets can get in but you can't do the quests so there's nothing to do once you get in there but wander around.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:13 PM   #160
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
The shovels are replenished daily, 10 per day, keep digging for more prizes
Thanks Freya, I did find that out but I guess my point is you have to buy a pet to play whether you have it already or not and then they still try to get you to buy estore points when it could have been wshop nicely...sort of like spree only you don't need to also adopt a pet to play there. I just don't like where they are going with this....different pets for different quests? They don't provide enough play time for one pet. I have 2 on 2 accounts and I'm finished. Why not just open all the quests?
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: