Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #141
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Default Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by nana
Yesterday after reading that someone had adopted a Lil Kinz Koala, I adopted one that I had saved. When I adopted my Lil Kinz Koala it said I had adopted an Adventure pet and I was able to go on the quest and complete it. Be sure after you find the shells to not use all of you digs becaue you have to dig when you see the Pirate Ghost, also.

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
So sad...I got another Koala so I could try out the Adventure game only to get to a place where I ran out of digging shovels but could get some more by...are you ready for this? I have to buy the shovels at the estore. Hard to believe, isn't it?
The shovels are replenished daily, 10 per day, keep digging for more prizes
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

grammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clowngrammyG is cool as a bunny clown

I don't think I'll be getting any more adventure pets unless I can find one on sale. I cut back on webkinz stuff for some time now.

I have a mud hippo and entered the adventure park yesterday
. I can't find a pickaxe to continue the quest. Anyone have any idea where the axe is? It's not in the cave room Boris is sending me to.
grammyG is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 05:59 PM   #143
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by rexprice4
In the Koala challenge- I dug up every single dirt pile in the room behind the pirate ghost and found nothing. I tried logging out, clearing the cache, restarting, and even tried a different computer. The Ghost insists that it is in the room behind him but there is NOTHING left to dig. Anybody else have this problem?
I have a Koala too, and ran into that problem in the shells rooms. I'd found all three, but Sera said I only had two, and looking repeatedly, there was no other place left to dig. Did all the usual of logging out, clearing cache, restarting the computer, tried it on Chrome, IE and Safari - same thing, and I couldn't go forward with the game, just stuck. I called Ganz this morning, and they logged onto my account and saw what I meant and FIXED it - put the third shell in the backpack. But they said they don't know why it happened but are' looking into it.' You might phone them to report this problem too. Good luck!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:05 PM   #144

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs down Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by tinyt1973
I think it is crazy that i have to buy the same pets i have already to get into this area.I love webkinz but this is not right to those who have those pets already and i have everyone of them.
I totally agree! I have all 6 of the pets but I won't be able to do the activities since I didn't adopt them after August 3rd. Very lame...
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:48 PM   #145
shimmers108

bananamunky is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the lil kinz koala the other day and im having no problems.. hmm
bananamunky is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:59 PM   #146
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
I completed the leopard/weather on my account and my son did the dragon's quest with his frog.

This was happening to us yesterday so I called Ganz. Do you use IE and did you just upgrade to version 9? The rep said it wasn't yet compatible and suggested we use firefox...I dislike firefox because of the ads. I waited and today the map shows so the techies were busy overnight...Hope your's is fixed, too.

Hello, friend. Logging out and back in has helped us more than once on these quests, might be your answer! The purple gems are the back, right door. Hope it's working today!
Maybe try logging out and in-that seemed to be our answer for every quirk they threw at us...and there seemed to be an awful lot! hope it works for you!
Have you tried the AdBlocker Plus on your Firefox browser?? I used it ti block out all the annoying ads on WKN!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #147
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

I adopted a pink pony in 2009 and it lets me use it in the adventure park... i hope they never fix this glitch!!!
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:01 PM   #148
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I can't even get in & adopted the pet to get in,i get a blue screen,cleared everything etc. nothing
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:41 PM   #149
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by AbbyL714
I adopted a pink pony in 2009 and it lets me use it in the adventure park... i hope they never fix this glitch!!!
Really??

I can get in but I can't do anything...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:53 PM   #150
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

Good Grief! The adventure with the leopard goes into the clouds and it is slower than cold molasses.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: