Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 01:47 PM   #131
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

Ganz have just tweeted this:-

Originally Posted by WebkinzTwitter
Hi everyone, the "Daily Quests" in Adventure Park will be released in 2 weeks, August 31st.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #132
mydaisybug
Webkinz :)

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

Sometimes I question my own sanity when it comes to dealing with all this and falling for all the hype. Geeze, it seems like every time they release something new it is messed up for ages. Why not have the daily quests ready now?

I am not even going to be mad at Ganz, they are doing what they should, making money. But I do get mad at myself for falling for this junk.
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:09 PM   #133
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Was wondering if anyone has done a Weather Worries Quest with their leopard like I did or has anyone done the Dagon's Den Quest with their leopard like Poobears did?
I completed the leopard/weather on my account and my son did the dragon's quest with his frog.
View Post Originally Posted by WWrothschild9
that is just so weird, i'm not sure if everyone else is able to get into the webkinz world map, but on all my 4accounts i can't?

is anyone else having that problem? if so, please let me know.

sincerely,

WWrothschild9
This was happening to us yesterday so I called Ganz. Do you use IE and did you just upgrade to version 9? The rep said it wasn't yet compatible and suggested we use firefox...I dislike firefox because of the ads. I waited and today the map shows so the techies were busy overnight...Hope your's is fixed, too.
View Post Originally Posted by kawee
I'm having trouble with boris! I'm suppose to get the purple gem and it's in a room I already dug in (blue and purple/pink gem rooms?) but I'm using my digs up and can't find it. I don't even know if I'm in the right place!

Anyway I went back today and he won't talk to me but I can read what to do from the top of the page.
Hello, friend. Logging out and back in has helped us more than once on these quests, might be your answer! The purple gems are the back, right door. Hope it's working today!
View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
I need to deliver a letter to Rafi but Rafi's room in the clouds will not load. Anyone having this problem? I have been trying since yesterday. When I adopted my pet I was sent directly to the host next to the ladder. It was event 11. Should it have sent me to #1 first?
Maybe try logging out and in-that seemed to be our answer for every quirk they threw at us...and there seemed to be an awful lot! hope it works for you!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #134
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
Yesterday it was mentioned that someone bought a lil kinz koala and they were able to access the park with it. Can anyone verify that the lil kinz koala does work to do the quest? I am getting ready to buy a few but need to know for sure if they will work.
Yesterday after reading that someone had adopted a Lil Kinz Koala, I adopted one that I had saved. When I adopted my Lil Kinz Koala it said I had adopted an Adventure pet and I was able to go on the quest and complete it. Be sure after you find the shells to not use all of you digs becaue you have to dig when you see the Pirate Ghost, also.
nana is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:29 PM   #135
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by nana
Yesterday after reading that someone had adopted a Lil Kinz Koala, I adopted one that I had saved. When I adopted my Lil Kinz Koala it said I had adopted an Adventure pet and I was able to go on the quest and complete it. Be sure after you find the shells to not use all of you digs becaue you have to dig when you see the Pirate Ghost, also.

Thank you for the update. I will get one for the girls accounts. Might have to get me one too, that is one awesome prize.

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
Ganz have just tweeted this:-

2 weeks? Aww what are we suppose to do for 2 weeks?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #136

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Perhaps Ganz wants us to get bored over the next two weeks so we break down and buy another adventure park pet so that at least we can do another quest!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:00 PM   #137
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

So sad...I got another Koala so I could try out the Adventure game only to get to a place where I ran out of digging shovels but could get some more by...are you ready for this? I have to buy the shovels at the estore. Hard to believe, isn't it?
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #138
Lil Kinz

rexprice4 is on a distinguished road

In the Koala challenge- I dug up every single dirt pile in the room behind the pirate ghost and found nothing. I tried logging out, clearing the cache, restarting, and even tried a different computer. The Ghost insists that it is in the room behind him but there is NOTHING left to dig. Anybody else have this problem?
rexprice4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 03:57 PM   #139
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
So sad...I got another Koala so I could try out the Adventure game only to get to a place where I ran out of digging shovels but could get some more by...are you ready for this? I have to buy the shovels at the estore. Hard to believe, isn't it?
You will get 10 more dig tomorrow for free. I guess by the time we get to do the extra quests we'll have plenty of shovels saved up.

I would have left a quest open yesterday if I knew we couldn't do the daily quests. I closed them both so I would get my dailies.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #140
girle101

pompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonderpompomkitty10 wows us all with wonder

I have a not Adventure webkinz like the Lynx and i click Adventure Park in the thingstodo menu i get a gold dog when I get to the park..
pompomkitty10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: