Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #121
Unregistered

Default Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

OK. this is enough- no more pets and money for ganz- enjoy what you hhave or grow out of this plague
Deluxe is nothing, and to pay 12-24 $ for a drawing is absurd!!!
For years they have the same things at school recess -I am tired of aples= and travel and Allyssa
Nothing is working for the first time, I still cannot see the dock or trade anything and If somebody know a good lawer I am signing UP!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 09:55 AM   #122
Summer, come back!
Webkinz :)

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by abeautifullife
I finished the mud hippo quest yesterday and saved a bunch of shovels just because I wasn't sure if I'd need them today for something. But even though it told me that I should "come back tomorrow or buy a new pet" for a new quest, I haven't gotten any new quests. Maybe just one quest per animal? That would be pretty sad. Anyone gotten another quest?

I'm having trouble with boris! I'm suppose to get the purple gem and it's in a room I already dug in (blue and purple/pink gem rooms?) but I'm using my digs up and can't find it. I don't even know if I'm in the right place!

Anyway I went back today and he won't talk to me but I can read what to do from the top of the page.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #123
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kawee
I'm having trouble with boris! I'm suppose to get the purple gem and it's in a room I already dug in (blue and purple/pink gem rooms?) but I'm using my digs up and can't find it. I don't even know if I'm in the right place!

Anyway I went back today and he won't talk to me but I can read what to do from the top of the page.
This happened to me too, it seems to be a glitch in the game. If you restart Webkinz and then go back to Boris, he should be willing to talk to you and then will open up a new door to the purple crystals (it's on the right side of the cave, as I recall). Hope this helps!
abeautifullife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #124
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by abeautifullife
This happened to me too, it seems to be a glitch in the game. If you restart Webkinz and then go back to Boris, he should be willing to talk to you and then will open up a new door to the purple crystals (it's on the right side of the cave, as I recall). Hope this helps!

I'll give it a try. Thank so much for you help!
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #125
egyptlvr23
Lil Kinz

munchies2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aren't there suppose to be daily quests...kind of like each day we get to go into the charm forests, woodland wonders, zums..etc....When you click on the quest button, it says to either adopt another pet OR come back tomorrow. Go to the WI page on Adventure park and it says
"Once players have completed all their specific quests, they can click on any of the Adventure Park 'Kinz and play Bonus Quests to extend game play. Adopting additional Adventure pets allows players to complete more Bonus Quests each day!"
I take away from that that it will be like a daily activity.
munchies2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #126
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk
gomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunkgomommu41 slams the dunk

I need to deliver a letter to Rafi but Rafi's room in the clouds will not load. Anyone having this problem? I have been trying since yesterday. When I adopted my pet I was sent directly to the host next to the ladder. It was event 11. Should it have sent me to #1 first?
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:06 PM   #127

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Yesterday I completed the Weather Worries Quest with my leopard. Today I have gone back to adventure park multiple times and have not received any type of quest. The kinz all say they have nothing for me. Does that mean we purchased a webkinz for the purpose of doing quests in adventure park and all you get is one main quest and that's it unless you are sent on a minni quest by someone you befriend? Doesn't seem very fair Ganz considering that many of us had to purchase a double webkinz that we already had in order to play. Don't think that I would have purchased a double if all I get is one regular quest and one mini quest!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 12:36 PM   #128
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Yesterday I completed the Weather Worries Quest with my leopard. Today I have gone back to adventure park multiple times and have not received any type of quest. The kinz all say they have nothing for me. Does that mean we purchased a webkinz for the purpose of doing quests in adventure park and all you get is one main quest and that's it unless you are sent on a minni quest by someone you befriend? Doesn't seem very fair Ganz considering that many of us had to purchase a double webkinz that we already had in order to play. Don't think that I would have purchased a double if all I get is one regular quest and one mini quest!
My thoughts exactly..does not seem to be worth it to buy a pet and only use it on one main quest and one mini quest. Maybe more quests will be added. If it is a once per day thing maybe it will be after it has been 24 hrs since your last quest. Hopefully.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #129

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I haven't even completed a quest but when I went back, no one will talk to me in AP.
Isn't there a Guide or directions? We are all running around in circles.
Ganz is not coming through.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 01:20 PM   #130
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Yesterday it was mentioned that someone bought a lil kinz koala and they were able to access the park with it. Can anyone verify that the lil kinz koala does work to do the quest? I am getting ready to buy a few but need to know for sure if they will work.

Also I thought we got daily quests. Wasn't that part of the preview description, surely we don't just get the main one and that's that.

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
Was wondering if anyone has done a Weather Worries Quest with their leopard like I did or has anyone done the Dagon's Den Quest with their leopard like Poobears did?

I'm wondering if once you adopt multiple AP pets if any of them can do the quest. Like I could switch from my leopard to frog and it stayed on the fire quest so maybe you get certain quests activated with your pet code but any AP pet can play the quest.

Last edited by poobears; 08-18-2011 at 01:20 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: