Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:07 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: The Adventure Park is Now Open in Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by adrib
can the prizes be traded or mailed?
yes they can
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 09:13 PM   #102
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WetNose
Cliff - I'm stuck at finding the shells. I'm sure I found one in each of the three rooms, but Sera says I only have two. Was there some special trick for the third shell?
thanks.
View Post Originally Posted by cliff999999
Not really, I just followed the same steps as the first two shells...then it said to go see Sera....Have you tried to exit the Adv. Park and go back in? Do you remember which 2 rooms you got shells from? Maybe you can keep digging...Or you can call ganz tomorrow morning...
Thanks. I exited, logged off, cleared cache, restarted, but no change, she still thinks I have only two.
I found three shells. Only thing I did that maybe made a difference is that I dug up everything I could although I had all the shells, to get all the bonus prizes, before going back to Sera.
Guess I'll have to phone them, like you said.
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:16 PM   #103
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
I can't figure how to do that either anyone help?
I figured out how...click on the blue and yellow book...a box will pop up and pick mini quest and go from there....
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:20 PM   #104
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I had to totally finish my leopard quest before it would let me do my frog quest so I couldn't keep it open to do more digging

I did get several bobbleheads, a dragon plush and a dragon candleabra (awesome!). Would have loved to do more digging but needed to save some digs for my other pet. Hopefully there is more digging on for prizes on the daily quests.

Also I wonder if your digs completely reset or if you only get a couple a day.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #105

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I completed my quest with my leopard and received my hero of the storm display. It really did take me twice as long to complete all my tasks because the adventure park ran slow and was glitchy. I had to log in and out many times and clear my cache. It's probably because the park is new and very crowded today. It will probably run better after its been up and running for awhile. It's fun though and the prize is great. Does anyone know if I will be able to do another quest tomorrow with my leopard, or will I have to buy another pet?
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:29 PM   #106
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
I completed my quest with my leopard and received my hero of the storm display. It really did take me twice as long to complete all my tasks because the adventure park ran slow and was glitchy. I had to log in and out many times and clear my cache. It's probably because the park is new and very crowded today. It will probably run better after its been up and running for awhile. It's fun though and the prize is great. Does anyone know if I will be able to do another quest tomorrow with my leopard, or will I have to buy another pet?
I wonder that too....I think we get more digs, but I think the quest part is over...working on the mini quest right now...I got the invite sent, but can't seem to get the mini quest to start...hmmmm

maybe because I am out of digs I can't start it?
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #107
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn

You got the hero of the storm display with your leopard quest? I did the fire quest with my leopard and got the dragons fire. The hero of the storm came up for my spotted frog after I finished the leopard, doing it now. Hmm
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #108
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by jeanned68
how do you invite for the mini quests???
View Post Originally Posted by strawgumdrop1
I can't figure how to do that either anyone help?
My DD and I sent each other one.

You send the invitation; the person you send it to receives a note in kinzpost and when they return to Adventure Park they are prompted to complete the quest. When they finish the quest they win a prize and a prize is also sent to you.
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:45 PM   #109

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by chaoscritter
Once again, I'm disappointed that Ganz is essentially punishing those who have been long-time loyal customers. Every month I buy at least one new pet based on what I like that month. I have hundreds of pets, including all of the adventure pets. I know there are a lot of us out there- we're the ones who keep you going. We should not have to re-buy and adopt old pets just to play in a new area. This is just one more in a line of decisions that have shown a complete disregard for their biggest fans and I've had it. I'm done. If this doesn't change,they are getting no more of my money and I'm going to work on convincing other people to join my boycott until they start treating their fans with more respect. That's the only way they are going to listen is if we make it affect their income.
I agree with this 100% and have always wondered at the complete lack of regard Ganz seems to show their loyal members. The programming glitches and problems that have seemed to increase in number in the last 6 months or so are becoming tiresome, too. There are some problems, like Wishing Well not loading the first time, or Quizzy's changing the Kinz Time, which have been ongoing for YEARS! It seems to me that Ganz's priority should be to clean up their existing programming in an effort to make the features we have already paid for enjoyable. That would be the right thing to do.

Ganz, if you read this, 2 thumbs down to the new Adventure Park. Personally, I resent being asked to buy a THIRD of most of these pets. Most of these pets were also made POTM at one time so you are dangling the same carrot and I'm not biting this time.
Please show your loyal members the respect they deserve and FIX THE EXISTING PROGRAMMING we have already paid for!
Twinkle Toes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:00 PM   #110

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

I purchased my leopard in the E-store and in the desciption it said that the quest for the leopard was the weather worries quest. The description for the spotted frog says that it is the Dagon's Den quest. Wonder if tomorrow my leopard will be able to do the Dragon's Den quest since you did it today with your leopard.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: