Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #71
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Default Re: Adventure Park Expected to Launch on Wednesday

Another picture once the park starts to load. Very pretty!

Click the image to open in full size.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #72
Priceless4Trade is on a distinguished road

I was the 16th! Lol and on my screen every other pet in the park is a jack russel either a glitch or a weird coicidence.
Priceless4Trade is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #73

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Once inside the park: You can talk to the characters but all they say is "I have nothing for you right now."

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #74
Lil Kinz
CashKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless4Trade
I was the 16th! Lol and on my screen every other pet in the park is a jack russel either a glitch or a weird coicidence.
That's because they're still working on it and it's not released yet. Maybe you try in a hour or so and see if it's working properly. BTW, if any of you need me I will be in the Trading Room in the Yellow Zone.
CashKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #75

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless4Trade
It is showing me as the jack russell, and I don't have that pet.
Old 08-17-2011, 09:20 AM   #76
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Maybe if someone enters with a specific pet the characters will have something for them. I have four of the required pets, but can't get on during work hours.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:21 AM   #77
Lil Kinz
CashKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Well it's not working properly, so I will just get on later. I wonder how windcolors got on so easy
CashKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:23 AM   #78
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I love how it looks so far. Webkinz is going slow though, and I think I will try in a little while.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:25 AM   #79

View Post Originally Posted by CashKinz
Well it's not working properly, so I will just get on later. I wonder how windcolors got on so easy
I was in the Kinz chat regular and not the Plus?
Old 08-17-2011, 09:28 AM   #80
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I think everyone rushing to log on is probably dragging the system down a bit at the moment. Should pick back up after the rush is over. Also I would expect glitches with such a new area. Will take some time to work the bugs out. Beta testing helps but there's no way to really know how it will handle the full load until you launch it.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
my present from webkinz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: