Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #61
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Adventure Park Expected to Launch on Wednesday

Webkinz is down so they can get the adventure park up and running. I'm sure they are working as quickly as possible and will be back open soon.

I don't mind having to buy a pet to access it. It's like the different zum and forest areas. You have to basically buy a pass to get in. Since it looks like they are allowing previously adopted pets to access it, I think it's fair.

Sounds like maybe lil kinz will work now too but what adventure park pets have lil kinz, just the koala?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 08:59 AM   #62
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

I think it works because you now have 10 posts.
On another note, the customer service/parent's area/take a tour/game cards/store locator/webkinz catalog log in does not work any more- they must be making the changes right now. That log in has produced white screens for some time now, but I guess they just put AP work in high gear.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #63

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Back up now!

And you can get in and look around with the 'mut' or with one of the previously adopted special pets. But apparently you can't do any of the activities.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:07 AM   #64

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I don't mind having to buy a pet to access it. It's like the different zum and forest areas. You have to basically buy a pass to get in. Since it looks like they are allowing previously adopted pets to access it, I think it's fair.

You can get in with a previously adopted pet, but none of the adventures are unlocked.

Hope that will change.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:11 AM   #65
Lil Kinz
CashKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey people, if you REALLY want to play webkinz just go to this link

Welcome to Webkinz

I'm on Webkinz, TRY IT YOURSELF PEOPLE :O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg i'm in the beta adventure quest, pic to come soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by CashKinz; 08-17-2011 at 09:11 AM..
CashKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #66
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Webkinz is up and running, and here is a picture of Adventure Park! It looks like the regular park!

Click the image to open in full size.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:12 AM   #67
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

AP launches shortly after 10 AM August 17...
It looks like it is just a CH/KP-like chatroom, though.
Also, my spotted frog could enter, but I adopted him in 2008!
Go AP!
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #68
Lil Kinz

Did you all get there through my link??
Old 08-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #69
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
You can get in with a previously adopted pet, but none of the adventures are unlocked.

Hope that will change.
I was so excited to get in with an older pet, only to discover nothing to do... How disappointing.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 09:14 AM   #70
Lil Kinz

I'm so happy, I was the first to go to the Adventure Park in Webkinz

Tags
my present from webkinz!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: