Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 09:06 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

hollyster13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Yes that really does work like cookie crumbles! i was the one who figured it out. just be careful though because it still may log you out if ou go certain places or it might freeze.

Ganz is ******ed. yayayayayay!!!

Go adopt those webbies. now. please. or else. =]
hollyster13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #82
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Cookiecrumbs, thanks for sharing. I hope it helps.
Dash is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 11:03 PM   #83
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

Geez CHRISBELL... I used the word adopted in my post, didn't expect to get such a rude reply. I'm sure someone found my post to be helpful. Sorry you didn't......
a1texan is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 12:07 AM   #84

webkinzaddict1 will become famous soon enough

Saraholivia, how did you clear your history in the computer? I want to try this.
Thank you,
Webkinzadict1

---------- webkinzaddict1 added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

thank you lauraanne for telling us how to delete our browsing history! I did not know how.

---------- webkinzaddict1 added 11 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I just sent this message to Ganz. Just wanted to share it.

I am locked out of my account after adopting a pet. I have to admit I am very frustrated and dissaponted with ganz for not taking better care of it's members. They really need a 24/7 support line. If we're not getting locked out, the servers are down. For how much we spend to play on this site, it is truly beocoming not worth it. I have spent almost $mmm I'm sure others have spent more. This is wrong and so many members are complaining. Get this fixed please Ganz.

Last edited by webkinzaddict1; 03-08-2009 at 12:07 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzaddict1 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 05:46 AM   #85

shellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clownshellwcross is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by cookiecrumbles
When it gives you the "You will now be logged out" message, just go to the upper right corner and hit the log out button. When it asks you if you really want to log out, hit "no". Then, you can access your account!
I did this, and it did get rid of the error message, but I found that the To Do List would not come up. And when I found a way to the Arcade, the games would freeze somewhere. I was unable to change pets. The only thing I could really do was read the pages of the newletter, but not play or do any of my usual daily activities.

So, this is great if you just want to be able to look around some, but most likely you will not be able to actually do much.

But, I must admit, it was nice to get in.
shellwcross is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 05:50 AM   #86
cookiecrumbles

Yeah, I discovered you can't get to your rooms, either. But at least you can get in!
Old 03-08-2009, 07:37 AM   #87
pinky94 is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted a pet stupid me I should have waited, the log out thing works for the error message, but cleared my history but still won't let me in any rooms or to do list. So I guess the adoption is working for some and not for others. I hope they fix this problem on Monday.
pinky94 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 07:38 AM   #88
yuki08

Thumbs down haven't been able to log in for 3 days

hi,
i have not been able to log on webkinz cause it says it is being upgraded and will be running soon. well after 3 days what does soon mean cause this is nuts. i dont think its fair we buy these and we cant even play with them. please i hope to hear a respont about this.
thank you catherine turnbull
Old 03-08-2009, 08:27 AM   #89
falloutboyfan23

falloutboyfan23 will become famous soon enough

stupid me did not see this until yesterday AFTER I tried to adopt my spotty dino =[[ if I do clear the cookies and history, I should wait to adopt more pets, right?
falloutboyfan23 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2009, 09:45 AM   #90
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

What has Ganz done?
alebettina is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: