Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #71
cooljeff429 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

i have mail that wont open. So should i call this number?
cooljeff429 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #72
Smanji
Webkinz :)

smanji is on a distinguished road

I can't log in and the last time i adopted a pet was last month and i was able to log in afterwords, but i can't log in today.
smanji is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 09:42 AM   #73

catlover912 is on a distinguished road

It seems Ganz is still struggling with their server issues. I can't log in at all this morning but instead of the dreaded purple curtain, I get a pop up that says something like, "I'm sorry you cant log in right now, we're having server problems."

I'm hoping its transient so we don't miss out on today's activities.

Anyone else having the same issues?
catlover912 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #74

gem225 is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to log in this morning and got the purple curtain with "Server upgrade test in progress. Webkinz will return shortly." I hope that this means that they're fixing the adoption problem.
gem225 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:44 AM   #75

catlover912 is on a distinguished road

oops, sorry! I jst read back some more and see this thread is only for adoption problems. I'll go look for the other thread. Meanwhile, it'll be a while before I dare to adjopt any of my other kinz. I'd rather wait until the problems have been clear for awhile than jeopardize my access....
catlover912 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:58 AM   #76
Lil Kinz

Kioydy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
*sigh* ya know something ChrisBill, you have been going all through this thread picking people apart and yelling at them and for what... posting a problem they are having... yeah, some of them have been adoption related and some have not, but who cares... you don't have the right to belittle people just because the thread has gone off track here and there... I'm sure if Justin or Wendy or any of the mods thought that they posted in the wrong thread they would have merged it with the right thread... now this is the one and only time I will be talking to you in this thread... so let me close by quoting one of the rules from WebkinzInsider.

NO RUDENESS OR BAD BEHAVIOR - WI is a community about Webkinz for everyone to have fun. Please respect your fellow members and treat them as you would like to be treated yourself!

btw, Justin and Wendy awesome site... love it... keep up the great work!
Kioydy is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #77
History Maker

I adopted a webkinz recently and had no problem...
Old 03-07-2009, 05:47 PM   #78

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

When someone adopted yesterday and can not get in today....that is an adoption problem.
I am going to try calling on Monday. The really should compensate the owners this happens to.
I will ask that they do that for all. Wish me luck
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 06:11 PM   #79
ChocolateChip Mocha
Gifted

iwuvsheeps is just really niceiwuvsheeps is just really nice

Some one i met in the clubhouse like 2 or 3 mins ago just adopted there pet and there account is fine and she said it was fixed so i don't know if he/ she is right so don't adopt your pets yet.
iwuvsheeps is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 09:00 PM   #80
cookiecrumbles

Yes! I just found a way to get into my account! Even though I was logged out!

When it gives you the "You will now be logged out" message, just go to the upper right corner and hit the log out button. When it asks you if you really want to log out, hit "no". Then, you can access your account!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: