Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 11:46 PM   #61
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
Thanks we already answered their questions. Also If any one wants to take the chance of adopting a pet and NOT being able to play on their WW than do so at YOUR OWN RISK. I'm trying to help people so they can play on WW through the weekend then if they want to adopt on Monday well at least Ganz will be open and they can call to get help.
I apologize then for the duplicate answer. I didn't go back and read all of the pages, I just saw the question and was trying to help, too. :-)) How do we know we have to readopt the animal? I am not sure even if CS said that it would be so. They all tell you something different.....which is ashame........But right now, I can't get into ANY of my accts. even the ones that we didn't adopt on yesterday. Even those worked fine yesterday and today after adopting until tonite. Now it says server problems.....anyone else???
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #62
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

[quote=diannebee;13336405]
View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
I adopted another potm and was able to get in my account all day until tonite......now i am locked out......8 hrs. later, so I don't think you are safe. I know I am not adopting anymore of anything. This is totally ridiculous.......they should have this as a priority!!!!! I am completely fed up with Ganz, when you do leave a message it takes them at least a week to call you back so with POTM you miss everything.....and you can't buy any rares.......this is so unfair to the children. I am tired of the tears and holding my breath with adoptions.

I am really sorry about you getting locked out. It is VERY frustrating - I know my son was really disappointed that he can't play on his account until Saturday afternoon. Luckily, my daughter didn't adopt anything yet. She'll wait until Monday or Tuesday. Which stinks for her (and for my son who will have to re-adopt his pet.)

I know I want to adopt a robin, but there's NO WAY I will do it THIS weekend.

When you call on Monday (that 866 number) make sure you just hit ZERO instead of leaving a message. Hitting ZERO enough times will get you to a human rep who will reset you account immediately. You will have to allow a day for the reset to take effect, but it's better than waiting a week. I called and did that (Thanks Chrisbell!) and my boy's account got reset immediately.

I am hoping Ganz fixes this soon....
I have the phone number for Ganz on the FRONT PAGE and it's a good idea to read the rest because if you listen to their voice mail you WILL NOT speak to a human and WILL NOT get helped right away. I am telling everyone because this is my long experience with Ganz. So if you don't read the Front page and you do listen to their message and not what is written on the front then it WILL take you days to get your account fixed.

---------- CHRISBILL added 5 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

I apologize then for the duplicate answer. I didn't go back and read all of the pages, I just saw the question and was trying to help, too. :-)) How do we know we have to readopt the animal? I am not sure even if CS said that it would be so. They all tell you something different.....which is ashame........But right now, I can't get into ANY of my accts. even the ones that we didn't adopt on yesterday. Even those worked fine yesterday and today after adopting until tonite. Now it says server problems.....anyone else???
The Tech reset my code so I will have to reenter it. If you call Ganz and they reset your pets code they WILL tell you that you WILL have to readopt your pet. On the accounts that you DID NOT adopt pets. Have you cleared your cache and cookies & the browsing history. Try that and see if it helps. Make sure that you close all you windows first.

---------- CHRISBILL added 3 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

i apologize then for the duplicate answer. I didn't go back and read all of the pages, i just saw the question and was trying to help, too. :-)) how do we know we have to readopt the animal? I am not sure even if cs said that it would be so. They all tell you something different.....which is ashame........but right now, i can't get into any of my accts. Even the ones that we didn't adopt on yesterday. Even those worked fine yesterday and today after adopting until tonite. Now it says server problems.....anyone else???
I'm getting it to. I'm closing all my windows then clearing everything to see if that helps.

Last edited by CHRISBILL; 03-06-2009 at 11:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:10 AM   #63
snarkeyop

WebkinzPie is just really niceWebkinzPie is just really nice

oh no! I really want to log on my collie right (right) now and because of this i'm not sure if i should do so. please someone tell me if it's safe or not!
Old 03-07-2009, 12:17 AM   #64
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzPie
oh no! I really want to log on my collie right (right) now and because of this i'm not sure if i should do so. please someone tell me if it's safe or not!
It is not safe. Read this thread. If you want to chance not getting on your account all weekend then you can take the risk. Better to wait till Monday

Anyway, the servers are down right now. So even more incentive that there is still something not right in WW.
Kur is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #65
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

Now i can't even log in- MORE ERRORS ON SYSTEM!@!!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:50 AM   #66
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzPie
Kur is right If you want to keep playing on WW than DO NOT ADOPT. IT IS NOT SAFE TO ADOPT. The Tech at Ganz said to wait until Monday to adopt that way if you do get locked out then they will be in the office. REMINDER: MAKE SURE WHEN YOU CALL GANZ THAT YOU FOLLOW WHAT I HAVE ON THE FRONT PAGE OR YOU WILL NOT GET THE HELP AS QUICK.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:06 AM   #67
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

I tried to log into my account, not adopting, and it wouldn't let me in. I'm thinking if I should email or call GANZ? Attached is a picture of what it said when I tried to log in. It said "Adoption Center", but I wasn't adopting anything! I hope this gets fixed soon.

AsH xO
Attached Images
File Type: jpglogging in trouble.jpg (66.2 KB, 5 views)
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:11 AM   #68
Lil Kinz

Lanie3614 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also can't log in. I get a little pop up message telling me that there is something wrong with their servers and that I should try again later. I've been getting this message since around 10:30pm CST last night.
Lanie3614 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:17 AM   #69
a1texan is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here and I haven't adopted anything lately (poor me!) This is really putting a cramp in my Saturday morning routine.... If anyone gets in please post.
a1texan is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #70

yassmin will become famous soon enough

Thumbs down Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Webkinz World does not seem to be working today eveytime I try to log in it says there is something wrong with the servers and to try again later.Okay it is time to get it fixed we spend enough money on our Webkinz so they should have it fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yassmin is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: