Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #51
OW!! I'm
Gift Guru

Elena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to allElena48 is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

This is driving me crazy! I put off adopting my Yorkie because of the first-of-the-month glitch. I was hoping to get to do the weekend POTM activites. Thanks for letting us know. It would be much worse to be locked out all weekend. Rep for you.
Elena48 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #52
Unregistered

Angry Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Well i got on webkinz and a bird it was yellow bird and i tyed it in after i did it made me login in so idid then i try it aganin and it saaid the same thing so i spend the hold in tour day try it and tryied to call and it didn't answer so would you help me .
Old 03-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #53
Tabbyheart
Webkinz :)

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

Default hi

i got locked out to. i tried calling them but i just did it so no one was there. it's 9:51 at my house so no ons at the ganz office right now so i can't go on till monday!!! just my luck.:wallb ash:i'm soooooooooo angry and sad at the same time!!!!!
kittycatluv123 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #54
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by me-is-flower
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!
omgomgomgomgmomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!
My webkinz account expires in two weeks what do i do ???? help meeeeeeeee
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
-crys-
my poor innnocent webkinz NOOOOOOOOOOOO CURSE YOU TECHNOLIGY!!!!!
When will the adoption agency be working if it is not ready in time for my newest adoption what the webkinz world am i gunna do??
-schreeches in terror-
I SERIOUSLLY NEEEEEEEEED WEBKINZZZZZZ>
-hugs webkinz'-
You can try to Adopt a webbie on Monday when their office is open. They just don't want anyone having to go the whole weekend without being able to play on WW. That's why they said You can try to adopt on Monday that way they can help you if it gets stuck like mine did 2 days in a row.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 11:01 PM   #55
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: hi

*EDIT*

View Post Originally Posted by froggymom617
I finally found a robin and I want to adopt him so I am glad that I came here to find out that it may not be safe. I will wait until Monday since I am currently not having any problems and would like to keep it that way. If anyone has adopted the robin can you tell me if the jukebox is interactive and if so what does it do. Thanks so much.
Amen sister to a STRESS FREE weekend.

Last edited by fairlyoddmom; 03-08-2009 at 09:28 AM.. Reason: No need to for sarcasm
Old 03-06-2009, 11:29 PM   #56
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by diannebee
If you can still get into your account, they you are probably fine. It's not happening to EVERYONE, but it's a little risky to adopt this weekend.

I am glad you didn't have any problems, but a lot are having issues.

:gr:
I adopted another potm and was able to get in my account all day until tonite......now i am locked out......8 hrs. later, so I don't think you are safe. I know I am not adopting anymore of anything. This is totally ridiculous.......they should have this as a priority!!!!! I am completely fed up with Ganz, when you do leave a message it takes them at least a week to call you back so with POTM you miss everything.....and you can't buy any rares.......this is so unfair to the children. I am tired of the tears and holding my breath with adoptions.

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by KLDblue14
My friend hasn't been able to go in her account for a long time. She hasn't adopted a webkinz for a long time either. we think that her account expiered. Does it really do that? Please reply if you can...
Yes, they do expire after a year of no adoptions. BUT, they were supposed to NOTIFY people ahead of time to give them the opportunity to adopt another pet.....not just take the account away......just like Ganz, tho!

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-06-2009 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #57
I is the Greatest!!!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
I adopted another potm and was able to get in my account all day until tonite......now i am locked out......8 hrs. later, so I don't think you are safe. I know I am not adopting anymore of anything. This is totally ridiculous.......they should have this as a priority!!!!! I am completely fed up with Ganz, when you do leave a message it takes them at least a week to call you back so with POTM you miss everything.....and you can't buy any rares.......this is so unfair to the children. I am tired of the tears and holding my breath with adoptions.

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

Yes, they do expire after a year of no adoptions. BUT, they were supposed to NOTIFY people ahead of time to give them the opportunity to adopt another pet.....not just take the account away......just like Ganz, tho!
Thanks we already answered their questions. Also If any one wants to take the chance of adopting a pet and NOT being able to play on their WW than do so at YOUR OWN RISK. I'm trying to help people so they can play on WW through the weekend then if they want to adopt on Monday well at least Ganz will be open and they can call to get help.

Last edited by CHRISBILL; 03-06-2009 at 11:35 PM..
Old 03-06-2009, 11:31 PM   #58
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Elena48
This is driving me crazy! I put off adopting my Yorkie because of the first-of-the-month glitch. I was hoping to get to do the weekend POTM activites. Thanks for letting us know. It would be much worse to be locked out all weekend. Rep for you.
They say don't adopt potm until at least the 4th of each month yet they have activities on the first.........and it really isn't worth it as last month they didn't have much at all in "specials" free food, we can get that anyway......it really isn't worth the money let alone the aggravation

As for being locked out, I adopted animals yesterday and was able to get on them today until tonite. so that is 3 of my accts for the kids that we are now locked out of. Now it is saying there is something wrong with thier servers and can't get on at all.

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-06-2009 at 11:33 PM.. Reason: add on
Old 03-06-2009, 11:36 PM   #59

diannebee will become famous soon enough

[quote=pblavelle;13336253]I adopted another potm and was able to get in my account all day until tonite......now i am locked out......8 hrs. later, so I don't think you are safe. I know I am not adopting anymore of anything. This is totally ridiculous.......they should have this as a priority!!!!! I am completely fed up with Ganz, when you do leave a message it takes them at least a week to call you back so with POTM you miss everything.....and you can't buy any rares.......this is so unfair to the children. I am tired of the tears and holding my breath with adoptions.

I am really sorry about you getting locked out. It is VERY frustrating - I know my son was really disappointed that he can't play on his account until Saturday afternoon. Luckily, my daughter didn't adopt anything yet. She'll wait until Monday or Tuesday. Which stinks for her (and for my son who will have to re-adopt his pet.)

I know I want to adopt a robin, but there's NO WAY I will do it THIS weekend.

When you call on Monday (that 866 number) make sure you just hit ZERO instead of leaving a message. Hitting ZERO enough times will get you to a human rep who will reset you account immediately. You will have to allow a day for the reset to take effect, but it's better than waiting a week. I called and did that (Thanks Chrisbell!) and my boy's account got reset immediately.

I am hoping Ganz fixes this soon....
diannebee is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 11:40 PM   #60
I is the Greatest!!!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
They say don't adopt potm until at least the 4th of each month yet they have activities on the first.........and it really isn't worth it as last month they didn't have much at all in "specials" free food, we can get that anyway......it really isn't worth the money let alone the aggravation

As for being locked out, I adopted animals yesterday and was able to get on them today until tonite. so that is 3 of my accts for the kids that we are now locked out of. Now it is saying there is something wrong with thier servers and can't get on at all.
The thing is MANY OF US did adopt a pet and as soon as we did we got locked out. The reason they have activities on the 1st of the Month is because a lot of people alreay have the pets adopted long before. The Yorkie was the pet of the Month I think a couple times. That's why they have the activities on the 1st.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: