Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #31
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

You take a BIG chance adopting right now because if no one is at Ganz then you WON'T be able to log on to your account at all until Monday. If you can wait until Monday when the people are back to work then adopt your pet and if you have a problem then you can call Ganz and you won't be locked out of you account all weekend.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #32
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

Thank you, Webkinz Insider. Moments ago I read your bulletin about calling Ganz before closing today. I did what was suggested and kept hitting zero. I just kept getting voice mail, and one time I got a human operator and told her I needed my account reset so she connected me with Webkinz voice mail. I kept hitting zero and finally got another human operator, but the second time I asked to speak to a customer rep for Ganz. I told my story to that human, and she connected me to a human Webkinz rep. And that person reset my account so I can get in tomorrow morning. And she said not to adopt any more pets until next week. So now I can get my Webkinz fix this weekend. If it weren't for you, Insider, I would be Webkinz -less all weekend, and that would be shear agony!!!

Also she told me I will have to readopt the last pet that caused the problem using its same code.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
cammieobrien is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #33
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Juliekinz27
I wanted to let you all know that I just went in to my room with a pet that I adopted over a year ago and it had the welcome banner (but no welcome gift) even though it said check your dock for your adoption gift box.
I've had that also before but it has nothing to do with adoption problems.

---------- CHRISBILL added 2 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cammieobrien
Thank you, Webkinz Insider. Moments ago I read your bulletin about calling Ganz before closing today. I did what was suggested and kept hitting zero. I just kept getting voice mail, and one time I got a human operator and told her I needed my account reset so she connected me with Webkinz voice mail. I kept hitting zero and finally got another human operator, but the second time I asked to speak to a customer rep for Ganz. I told my story to that human, and she connected me to a human Webkinz rep. And that person reset my account so I can get in tomorrow morning. And she said not to adopt any more pets until next week. So now I can get my Webkinz fix this weekend. If it weren't for you, Insider, I would be Webkinz -less all weekend, and that would be shear agony!!!

Also she told me I will have to readopt the last pet that caused the problem using its same code.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
I'm really glad you read this Thread and took my advise in time and got your problem taken care of before the weekend.
Have a STRESS FREE WEEKEND!!

Last edited by CHRISBILL; 03-06-2009 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-06-2009, 05:01 PM   #34
e need a meerkat

KINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to allKINZluvr12 is a name known to all

WOAH!! I just adopted my second pet for today and it worked perfectly, i adopted not 5 minutes ago, and i adopted another one this morning, that's really strange!!
KINZluvr12 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #35
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
Aswartz you were one of the lucky then. I adopted 1 yesterday and got locked out and then I adopted 2 pets today and the 2nd pet is the one that got me locked out today.
thank you so much Theresa I did the adoption today before I read this thankfully mine went fine but I will certainly hold off on any more until next week!
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 05:14 PM   #36
saraholivia will become famous soon enough

My daughter adopted a canary last night and just like the others as soon as we put in the security letters it kicked us out and then when we would log in again it would show the pet and dock but kick you out again I tried logging in again later and got in but could not go to the new pet if I tried it kicked us out so I cleared my history all of it in the computer and since then she has been playing with tweety the canary in her new treetop room.

Maybe this can help some people we live in Australia so I dont know if that makes a difference.

Having said this I am not adopting any more until they sort this out.
saraholivia is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 05:25 PM   #37

thepokemonqueen is on a distinguished road

Is anyone able to get on but does not have any items in their yellow thing, or any items in any of your rooms? It also is not letting me see anyting for sale in the curio shop or the wshop! Just want to know if i am the only one having this problem? I was able to get on Late Wed, and I did not have any items, but had no trouble on Thur. during the day, but thur night and today i have no items again! I just wanted to know if I am the only one?

Thanks!

thepokemonqueen
thepokemonqueen is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #38
jjwelshkins
Lil Kinz

jjwelshkins is an unknown quantity at this point

My girlfriend adopted a Blue Whale yesterday and it was only the 8th pet but didn't come with an underwater room. Could this be an issue do to the glitch? Thanks, June
Old 03-06-2009, 05:32 PM   #39
kraken is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know if this will help anyone...I have been having the same problem. Sometimes I can get into my account if I log in at the bottom of the log in page rather than the big log in button. I got into my account twice today this way. It's still hit or miss but sometimes it seems to work this way for some reason. Still though, even that fails a lot. Hope this may help some of you. This stinks!!!!!!!!!! Get it together Ganz!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #40
I is the Greatest!!!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by jjwelshkins
My girlfriend adopted a Blue Whale yesterday and it was only the 8th pet but didn't come with an underwater room. Could this be an issue do to the glitch? Thanks, June
I honestly don't know I'm only having problems with the adoptions. That's what this Thread is for People that are having problems with Adoptions. Not being able to log in after being locked out of their accounts.

---------- CHRISBILL added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by kraken
I don't know if this will help anyone...I have been having the same problem. Sometimes I can get into my account if I log in at the bottom of the log in page rather than the big log in button. I got into my account twice today this way. It's still hit or miss but sometimes it seems to work this way for some reason. Still though, even that fails a lot. Hope this may help some of you. This stinks!!!!!!!!!! Get it together Ganz!!!!!!!!
If you adopted a pet and then you started having problems I wouldn't take a chance it might mess up your account and possibly cause things to go missing or some other strange glitch. Who knows what might happen in WW.

Last edited by CHRISBILL; 03-06-2009 at 05:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: