Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 03:30 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
Kiji08 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

I guess I was lucky as I was able to adopt my easter rabbit no problem last evening.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #22
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

They must have taken the line off the hook as its been busy all day

---------- lauraanne added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by nmiller8
ok they just reset 2 of my codes and told me to go into the account an "ctear my cash" before readopting my pets tommorrow and that I will not be able to pull up my account until tommorrow. What does "clear your cash" mean?
Go under the tools section on your computer and delete all your browsing history this will clean out you your computer and make it easier for you to reload WW. Its clear your cache' I believe but I do know thats how you clear it! LOL

Last edited by lauraanne; 03-06-2009 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #23

diannebee will become famous soon enough

I JUST got off the phone with Ganz - (Nice customer service rep, btw). She said she re-set my son's account and he'll have to stay off of it for a day and, while she said he could re-adopt his hummingbird tomorrow, SHE RECOMMENDED that he wait until Monday or Tuesday. I asked her if they knew what happened and she said that during their maintenance (not the 'fix-it' maintenance, but the 'real' (first) one) some people were able to get in (not seeing the 'site down' message and they adopted pets during this time and that's what set it all off kilter. Said something about backpacking or something - computer lingo I am sure....piggy backing, maybe?

Anyway, I did what someone recommended and kept hitting '0' even though it kept sending me to a message - EVENTUALLY, I got a human, and that human transferred me to a human's voice mail -which I left a message and then hit '0' again. I got back to the first human and told her 'I got transferred and nothing happened', so she transferred me again and this time I got the gal I left the message for the first time. (Hee hee) SO - even if you leave a message on voicemail - keep hitting '0' until you get back to a real voice and tell them you want a human....

I feel SO much better now that his accounts been reset (24-hour reset - but it's better than all weekend!)

We'll just have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to adopt his new baby... Meet Buzz.

Thanks for ALLthe tips and information today- it is WONDERFUL to have WI to turn to!

Dianne

---------- diannebee added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

The customer service rep told me to wait until Monday or Tuesday to re-adopt (or adopt) any pets. Probably because their service techs will need some time to clear their systems. I would wait until then if I were you - just to be safe and not get locked out of your account all weekend.

Last edited by diannebee; 03-06-2009 at 03:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
diannebee is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:09 PM   #24
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by diannebee
I JUST got off the phone with Ganz - (Nice customer service rep, btw). She said she re-set my son's account and he'll have to stay off of it for a day and, while she said he could re-adopt his hummingbird tomorrow, SHE RECOMMENDED that he wait until Monday or Tuesday. I asked her if they knew what happened and she said that during their maintenance (not the 'fix-it' maintenance, but the 'real' (first) one) some people were able to get in (not seeing the 'site down' message and they adopted pets during this time and that's what set it all off kilter. Said something about backpacking or something - computer lingo I am sure....piggy backing, maybe?

Anyway, I did what someone recommended and kept hitting '0' even though it kept sending me to a message - EVENTUALLY, I got a human, and that human transferred me to a human's voice mail -which I left a message and then hit '0' again. I got back to the first human and told her 'I got transferred and nothing happened', so she transferred me again and this time I got the gal I left the message for the first time. (Hee hee) SO - even if you leave a message on voicemail - keep hitting '0' until you get back to a real voice and tell them you want a human....

I feel SO much better now that his accounts been reset (24-hour reset - but it's better than all weekend!)

We'll just have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to adopt his new baby... Meet Buzz.

Thanks for ALLthe tips and information today- it is WONDERFUL to have WI to turn to!

Dianne

---------- diannebee added 1 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

The customer service rep told me to wait until Monday or Tuesday to re-adopt (or adopt) any pets. Probably because their service techs will need some time to clear their systems. I would wait until then if I were you - just to be safe and not get locked out of your account all weekend.
diannebee, That someone was me. I'm really glad to hear you took my advise and didn't give up on pushing that 0 (ZERO). A lot of people even though they read this post are going to try and adopt their pets and as it is a weekend there will be no one at Ganz to help them unlock there account. I would only hope that everyone will pay attention to this because it will save them a lot of stress. Again I'm glad that Ganz Fixed your problem.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #25
Aswartz has a spectacular aura about

I forgot about this and we did adopt a robin this AM. No problems. Do like the music on PSI better than the canary's now. Both work in treetop room as do the trapolines. The vacation trees do also. Thank you to the people who advised clearing cache for treetop room--it worked today too!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:19 PM   #26
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Aswartz you were one of the lucky then. I adopted 1 yesterday and got locked out and then I adopted 2 pets today and the 2nd pet is the one that got me locked out today.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:22 PM   #27

diannebee will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
diannebee, That someone was me. I'm really glad to hear you took my advise and didn't give up on pushing that 0 (ZERO). A lot of people even though they read this post are going to try and adopt their pets and as it is a weekend there will be no one at Ganz to help them unlock there account. I would only hope that everyone will pay attention to this because it will save them a lot of stress. Again I'm glad that Ganz Fixed your problem.
Thanks for all your info, Chrisbill - I was already writing my post and could not, for the life of me, remember your profile name! Anyway - your advice was completely awesome and I hope others take heed!

Dial ZERO for a human! That's my new motto!
diannebee is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #28
jl8776

Angry Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

I am also experiencing the same problem and it seem that the webkins service dept. is not answering phones and it may take untol monday to solve the issue. Good luck to everyone.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #29
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

what is the chances that if i adopt it will do this, and when can we start?
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 03-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #30
Lil Kinz

Juliekinz27 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wanted to let you all know that I just went in to my room with a pet that I adopted over a year ago and it had the welcome banner (but no welcome gift) even though it said check your dock for your adoption gift box.
Juliekinz27 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: