Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #11
EllieGrl73
Webkinz :)

EllieGrl73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

I wonder when Ganz will put out an apology. Hopefully they will do something special for the members who have been inconvenienced.
EllieGrl73 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #12
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

the number is busy!
nmiller8 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #13
Lil Kinz

mirandarose is an unknown quantity at this point

I read this AFTER, I adopted a "Cotton Candy Bunny", and now am continualy being logged out of my account. I called the hotline and left a message, what do you think I should do ?

---------- mirandarose added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Excscuse the lime green color, I don't know how to change it

Last edited by mirandarose; 03-06-2009 at 02:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mirandarose is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 02:51 PM   #14
Start each day HAPPY
Gifted

nmiller8 has a spectacular aura about

ok they just reset 2 of my codes and told me to go into the account an "ctear my cash" before readopting my pets tommorrow and that I will not be able to pull up my account until tommorrow. What does "clear your cash" mean?
nmiller8 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #15
imp17
Gift Guru

imp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talentimp17 has lots of talent

Hi. My friend just logged in a new pet and had no problems with his account. He went to the adoption center a different way than I did. Maybe this could be the problem. When I went to log in my new pet, on the log in screen I clicked adoption center instead of just logging in so that when I got in I was right in the adoption center. My friend logged into Webkinz World first and then clicked on the adoption center. So anyway his adoption went through just fine. Just thought I would tell in case this might solve the problem.
imp17 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:07 PM   #16
ALLFOURBOYS
Lil Kinz
welovewebkinz4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I cannot even get anyone on the phone. I am so frustrated with this. Are they ever going to fix this problem??
welovewebkinz4 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #17

geochick will become famous soon enough

Thanks for all of this info! When I called Ganz the first time, the recording said to send an email to the address we are NOT supposed to use (???). Called another number I found on the web and it was their main customer service, I guess, and they transferred me to a different recorded line.

The new features and rooms are great; however, I would prefer to have a system that works reliably. Seems to me the long list of glitches began after the stadium introduction. Hopefully, the issues will be resolved before tomorrow and the kids can have some fun.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:20 PM   #18
hy aren't you on
Lovyoshi has a spectacular aura about

I know this has nothing to do with the subject, but I was on kinzville newz and in the treetop video they said furniture made for treetop rooms will be coming soon.
Lovyoshi is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #19
Lil Kinz
Dogstardaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been trying to call customer support off and on all day today in regards to the failing health glitch with the account of one of my daughters, and have gotten nothing but a busy signal. Their lack of regard for the customer, many of whom have spent hundreds of dollars on their product, is staggering. I will not continue to give this company my money.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #20
bluelw and bluelw2
Gifted
bluelw is an unknown quantity at this point

it just busy now... no chance to hit anything. they must be swamped from this.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: