Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #81
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Even after today's maintenance, I am still having the same old problem. Both my pelican and chimp are giving me problems if I try to enter my room while active with them. They are the pets I adopted last night and kicked me out of my account.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #82
avadel20
Webkinz :)

avadel is on a distinguished road

has anyone adopted a pet sense they may have fix the thing
avadel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:24 PM   #83
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I adapted 3 new Webbies (Domino cat, Spotty dino and Robin) yesterday. There was no problem until I adapted the robin. I got kicked out in the middle of adapting him, and I haven't been able to log on since then. I could see my robin when it is loading, but then each time they give me that nessage and log me out. I was hoping that GANZ was working on this glitch but it seems like it still hasn't been fixed. Because it was a bird (robin) that I had that trouble with, I am pretty sure that this has something to do with that new treetop room. I really hope they will fix this soon, I mean it has been already 24 hours since this happened to me. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
tokyo rose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:33 PM   #84
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

I guess I better wait to adopt my pelican, Alcatraz. I was really looking forward to adopting it, but I'd rather wait and be safe. Thanks WI for warning us
pianolover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:54 PM   #85
GrandmaDeluxe

WebkinzGrandma will become famous soon enough

I am really fed up with all the problems Ganz is having with Webkinz World.

I wish I would have come to Webkinz Insider first before I just tried to adopt a new pet. I learned my lesson.

I thought the site was back up and running fine, but when I just tried to adopt our new Lil' Kinz Robin I was kicked out of Webkinz World and informed that my Secret Code had already been used and I would have to e-mail Ganz. This was a brand new pet! I will be contacting them and letting you know what they say.
WebkinzGrandma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #86
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzGrandma
I am really fed up with all the problems Ganz is having with Webkinz World.

I wish I would have come to Webkinz Insider first before I just tried to adopt a new pet. I learned my lesson.

I thought the site was back up and running fine, but when I just tried to adopt our new Lil' Kinz Robin I was kicked out of Webkinz World and informed that my Secret Code had already been used and I would have to e-mail Ganz. This was a brand new pet! I will be contacting them and letting you know what they say.
I am so sorry that people are still having trouble adopting pets. I will not adopt for a while, until all is fixed. I wonder if they just brought WW back up because they all went home. I wonder if it will be down again tomorrow if they are still having this many problems. The stadium is also broken (again!).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:09 PM   #87
Lil Kinz
bsue57 is on a distinguished road

I tried adopting 3 new pets. At the end of the adoption, it told me the code at already been used. Then I tried logging into my account and there was my robin i had just adopted but said the code had been used. Then I got booted out so I am not sure what is going on with it. I figure I will try again in the morning. :-(
bsue57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:49 PM   #88
Ember365

I really love Webkinz but all the problems going on lately are just too much!!! And what I mean by that is Ganz is making too many changes to the Webkinz World I once knew and loved! And I also wanted to say I havent even been able to log on to my account.
3/5/09
Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #89

wizard15 is on a distinguished road

My daughter was locked out of her account Wednesday after registering a Yorkie then a Parakeet. We sent Ganz an email on the customer service page that evening. Thursday evening after the site was back up her account was working again.
wizard15 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:32 AM   #90
Lil Kinz
bsue57 is on a distinguished road

Question Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

I tried adopting 3 pets on Thursday evening. I was locked out of my account and it is now the next day (Friday) and I am still locked out. I can get in but am locked out of all the activities. Do you have any idea how long this will last?
bsue57 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: