Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 10:08 AM   #51
pinkpiggy5
Webkinz :)

nature54 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Cindey
Well worked OK yesterday for me even after my adoption, did some strange things logged me off for no reason a few times and changed zones in the trading but I could work it. This morning however I can not log on at all. Gives me the server problem error too Maybe it will be fixed soon. Going through webikins withdrawal!
I know I think it is crazzy. I wonder if we bought a room will it go awy or just the pets?
Nature54:gr:???

---------- nature54 added 21 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

webkinz is having a server upgrade test webkinz will be back shortly

Last edited by nature54; 03-05-2009 at 10:08 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nature54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #52
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

oh dear....I adopted my yorkie yesterday and had no problems...........why some and not others?????
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #53

Immie is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

This is my first time calling Ganz, so please let me know if I could have done something different.

I called this morning and someone picked up the phone, I explained what had happened after I adopted several webkinz and then got a message and she said "well I am just the receptionist I will have to forward your call to a representative". I though "Great" Well then I got a answering service and had to leave a message.

I did leave as much info as I could about my account and I sure hope they will try and fix it and at the least give me a call back.

Did I do this the right way? I am now thinking I should have asked for the extension number she was putting me through to, but I totally forgot and also I have never done this before.

If anyone has any sugestions as to how I could have done this differnent or better please let me know. Any help is appreciated.

I feel so lost with out my webkinz account. I guess you never really know how addicted you are to something untill you lose it. LOL

Thanks everyone and have a great day.
Immie
Immie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:37 AM   #54
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

I believe Ganz is working on the problem that is why everyone is now getting that message ! I will have faith that it will be resolved Soon ! I HOPE ,I HOPE ,did I say I HOPE ! LOL
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #55

Sorry just another bit of info. When I sent an e-mail to the support@webkinz.com this is what came up as a response. I am confused.

This is an automatic response to let you know that Webkinz World has NOT received your information.

In order for us to properly address your issue, please go to www.webkinz.com and click on the 'Customer Service' link, located below the 'Log In' button.
Once you find your specific question, please fill out the corresponding form and send us your request.

Please Note: If you do not have a specific question you can fill out a form called, 'Our question does not appear above' located under the 'comments and suggestions' link on the Customer Service page.

So does this mean that everything I just wrote in the e-mail was for nothing? Gezzzz this is so confusing.
I will now try and fill out the other form and see what happens.

Thanks all,
Immie
Old 03-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #56
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

I went to go log on to webkinz(I can still get on) and it said Webkinz is having a server upgrade test and will be back shortly. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are most likely fixing the problem!!!!!!! OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Webkinz03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #57

That would be sooooooo amazing lets all keep our fingers crossed!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #58
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

I did not adopt a new pet lately and I was still kicked out of account after logging in.
aibowers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:07 AM   #59
webkinzzoe

webkinzzoe is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Oh My Gerbils!!I hope that dosent happen to me!!!!! i will contact ganz as soon as i can!
webkinzzoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:25 AM   #60

stellaoncolumns has a spectacular aura about

I got that message and i didnt even adopt a new pet. everytime they "fix" something they break something else
stellaoncolumns is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: