Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:14 AM   #41
here are the Cullens
Webkinz :)

maddie12479 is a jewel in the roughmaddie12479 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

As of right now I can go a log in but as long as I don't go to my rooms I am fine this is really irratating, I adopted the lamb and phoenix last night and was hoping to give them one of the new tree top rooms, I guess I will wait until this afternoon. How sad!!
maddie12479 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:19 AM   #42
Catsinparadise
Gifted

catsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond reputecatsinparadise has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't adopted a pet in a long time, and I am experiencing the same problem. I cannont log in to my account I get the same message! Boo Hoooooo
catsinparadise is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:23 AM   #43
Sallz
Gift Guru
SallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud ofSallyAnne has much to be proud of

Last night (before reading Webkinzinsider, unfortunately) I tried to adopt a Caramel Lion, got booted out, and this morning can't log on to do my dailies. So, I don't think that it is a bird problem; I think it's a Ganz problem. Guess my dailies won't get done today, but I hope I can get on to do my gardening tonight.....! SallyAnne
SallyAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:24 AM   #44
hy did my kids get

Black Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to allBlack Jax is a name known to all

I tried to login in this morning on all four family accounts and got this message on all of them:

Click the image to open in full size.

Since I have never seen this before I wasn't sure if it was because of maintenance or the error here. Usually you can't login when they do maintenance...
Black Jax is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #45
darleina
Gift Guru

darleina is just really nicedarleina is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ganesha07
I am having this same problem, but have not adopted a new pet in ages...is this happening to anyone else like me?
Yes I have been having that problem on my darleina account (where I always did most of my trading 98% ) so for the past 2 months I have been moving Everything off of that account whenever I can get in which was rare. I thought that it was to many pets on it and to may rooms ! But after that is when they came out with the new sticker that you can have 300 pets on 1 account...so now I am not sure why ,and now the same thing is happening to Btaylor1 account and it only has 3 pets on it and my dock is under 100 (just but still !) And I am having a hard time getting in ! I have just spent the better half of the last 2 hours trying to get in to those accounts with no luck ? it is driving me nuts, I am not sure what else to do ? Neither 1 of thoses accounts have had a new pet for awhile (out of fear ) I have adopted new pets on other account lately but I will wait until this is cleared up before I put anymore on just in case
I wasted tons of KC buying new rooms to store things in and the postage,and now I am starting to think it was for nothing as it has Not sloved the problem ! Oh Well ,What can you do !???
darleina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:37 AM   #46
pinkpiggy5

nature54 is an unknown quantity at this point

I adopted 3 webkinz on the 3rd and now it says my password is wrong and i click forgot password . I do all the stuff and it still say it is wrong. What sould I do? ??????????????????
Nature54:gr:
nature54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #47
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Well worked OK yesterday for me even after my adoption, did some strange things logged me off for no reason a few times and changed zones in the trading but I could work it. This morning however I can not log on at all. Gives me the server problem error too Maybe it will be fixed soon. Going through webikins withdrawal!
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:42 AM   #48
pinkpiggy5

nature54 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Black Jax
I tried to login in this morning on all four family accounts and got this message on all of them:

Click the image to open in full size.

Since I have never seen this before I wasn't sure if it was because of maintenance or the error here. Usually you can't login when they do maintenance...
My brother got the same thing this mornig.
Nature54:gr:?????????
nature54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:42 AM   #49

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Hi all - it's happening on both my accounts. One account I added some series 4 trading card codes last night - worked fine, but this morning I get that same message about problem with servers. On my other account, I haven't added anything and I get the same message....so unable to get in to either account.

Very very frustrating.

On the other hand, these new series 4 cards are awesome!
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:45 AM   #50

walkingbetty will become famous soon enough

I haven't adopted a new pet, but am unable to log into either of my accounts...........,.
walkingbetty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: