Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 08:21 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Aw, that's to bad. I hope ganz FIXES it and all will get better.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 08:23 AM   #32
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

I am having this same problem, but have not adopted a new pet in ages...is this happening to anyone else like me?
ganesha07 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:24 AM   #33
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Now I feel really bad...I posted last night telling people not to worry because it probably wasn't that bad...but it sounds AWFUL right now!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:26 AM   #34

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Oh no... When I log in I can't connect AND I HAVEN'T EVEN ADOPTED YET!!! I will try to e-mail them
+=
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:29 AM   #35

webbiesgirl has a spectacular aura about

I adopted a cardinal last night and everything went great. I got on this morning and bought the treetop room. Again, no problems. Those with problems, did you try deleting your browsing history? I have found that everytime Webkinz does maintainence, I don't get the new stuff until that has been done. Good luck everyone!
webbiesgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:32 AM   #36
Rorypoppet
Gifted

ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!ehthelin is the cats pajamas!

I can't log in and I haven't adopted anything yesterday, so the two may be unrelated.
ehthelin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:33 AM   #37
Puffers21
Calypuff is an unknown quantity at this point

oh now IM LOCKED OUT! i wish i would have read this before i adopted 3 new pets last night. they were early birthday presents so i was so excited. now what do i do?
Calypuff is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #38
AllieCatsMom

AllieCatsMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm still locked out this morning. I also adopted a Yorkie yesterday and didn't get the POTM prize! Last night I adopted a Lil Kinz Yorkie and was able to get on, but as soon as I tried to go to my big Yorkie I got booted off. I wish they'd get on the ball and fix this! I've never really been upset with Ganz before but I am now. At least they could mention it on their Kinzville News Site, but they don't. Like we don't all know there's a major problem!
AllieCatsMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:05 AM   #39
grandmahulen

Cindey is on a distinguished road

I bought the online PHOENIX yesterday and did have some strange difficultiies with being randomly logged off but hopefully today will be better
Cindey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:14 AM   #40
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I am sorry that this has been happening to a lot of people. I adopted a pet yesterday, before I saw the front page news. I adopted my phoenix at 6:49pm and got immediately logged out (with the "Oops, I'm sorry....You will now be logged out") after adopting. I was able to get back into my account and my phoenix and adoption box were there and everything was okay. I have been having trouble with some of my other accounts (where I didn't adopt) with the "Oops, I'm sorry....You will now be logged out" error message. I switched to Mozilla Firefox and was able to get into those accounts (I was previously using internet explorer). I hope everyone is able to get into their accounts soon.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: