Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 01:35 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

I bought 3 e-store Phoenix this morning. I adopted one on my grandson's acct with no problem. My son attempted to adopt his Phoenix and is now getting the error message. I am going to wait to adopt my Phonenix until I know for sure this problem is fixed. I have tried clearing the cache with no results. I guess I'm going to have to contact Ganz in the am.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 01:40 AM   #12
ebkinz rule! :)

Frozenglory is on a distinguished road

I adopted a cotton candy bunny, No problem, Then My blue whale and i got locked out!
Frozenglory is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:41 AM   #13
gedney1980
Gifted

gedney1980 is on a distinguished road

I'm glad I read the front page before going to WW tonight. I was going over there to adopt three new webkinz. I will def wait now.
gedney1980 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:30 AM   #14
fishymill

fishymill is on a distinguished road

I'm not a happy camper, i adopted 3 tonight,now i am locked out,and i did not even get a chance to get my dailies done so now i am out on those too,boy does this really stink!!!!
fishymill is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:49 AM   #15
Dave007 is an unknown quantity at this point

They've finished with nightly maintenance and I'm still locked out!!! UGH...I'm going to go nuts if I can't get on to play with my new lamb and racoon!!!!!
Dave007 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:55 AM   #16
GammaYaYa

cammieobrien has disabled reputation

Hi, I do think the writer may be correct about an issue with the bird room. I adopted a Phoenix before maintenance and there was no problem. Last night, I adopted two Phoenix and am experiencing the same log in problems. I have discovered though if you click log out and then click no, you can get in to some things like all the newspaper pages, my pets, dock, etc. Not much help but something.
cammieobrien is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:15 AM   #17
Lil Kinz
doodlersmommy is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been getting the error message all night, but now 5am EST, it lets me log in and do mostly everything else, BUT I am unable to go to my room. It starts loading the room and I get booted right out again! This is very frustrating, since I want to play with my new bassett hound. I'm going to check again when I wake up and hopefully Gantz will have it all fixed.
doodlersmommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:22 AM   #18

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Guess Ganz fixed part of the problem overnight.

Like Doodlersommy, I could get into my account this morning and I had time to do some things. I did not try the room yet thought so I will wait to do the rest later today!!!!!
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:20 AM   #19

pandina will become famous soon enough

Yestrday after the maintenance I adopted a caramel lion and now it log me in!!! It appened to anyone else?
pandina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 06:27 AM   #20
tanjkn3

tanjkn3 will become famous soon enough

I can also now log in, but can not go in to my rooms with my new pet, I can switch to another pet and go into my rooms, though I have not tried looking for the new pet to see if I can walk into the room that he is in. I'm just happy I can log in and do my dailys!
tanjkn3 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: