Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 11:33 AM   #91
Gift Guru

12penelope has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Change to one of your older pets. If you can get in, change & you *should* be able to do things after that. Good luck!!

View Post Originally Posted by bsue57
I tried adopting 3 pets on Thursday evening. I was locked out of my account and it is now the next day (Friday) and I am still locked out. I can get in but am locked out of all the activities. Do you have any idea how long this will last?
12penelope is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2009, 12:33 PM   #92
Totally Wacky
Webkinz :)

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

well after i adopted my mystery pet i got locked out....then today i went to the adoption center from the log in page. got my lamb adopted, played with him...then switched to the mystery pet chicken that locked me out. It didn't change rooms said my chicken was in the room i currently was in. What i did was leave my rooms to today's activities and then went to my room with my chicken. there was my chicken. I'm no longer locked out of my account...but my tree top room wont load. says something about not able to load the file.
tribbles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 12:56 PM   #93

ringaroundrosie is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh...My!!!!... I adopted a New Bunny today and now my account is froze up..Really Really Stinks I can not get any pet to go to their room..The New Bunny face shows up but I can not get to the room to get his prize box. I am very sad It is Friday and I read three days ago people were having problems. But you would of thought they would of had this fixed by now!!!! Help
ringaroundrosie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #94
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

I'm frozen out of my account, this makes it hard to keep a ge thread going when you have packages to send.
DES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:06 PM   #95
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Thanks to those of you for letting us know that there are STILL problems on Friday with the adoptions.
I have a POTM to adopt but it will also be my 10th pet. With the glitches, I am going to wait as I'm sure to have a problem with the potm bag, the 10th superbed gift and the normal adoption gift/process.
I'll continue to sit and wait - this is crazy!!!!
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #96
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Has anyone gotten an answer from them? I called, and got no reply, or anything!
baxjul is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:19 PM   #97
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Please read. I made a Thread it's called I spoke to Ganz today AGAIN. I adopted yesterday and got locked out then called Ganz and a Tech fixed it. Well today I adopted 2 webbies and the 2nd (second) one locked me out. The Tech I spoke to Today was the same one I spoke to yesterday and today she said DO NOT adpot any pets today or over the weekend or you WILL NOT be able to get in to your account until Monday. If you got locked out today you should call Ganz TODAY at 1-866-932-5469 and keep pushing the 0 (ZERO) until you get a human.
CHRISBILL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:57 PM   #98

CanWeb is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the news -
CanWeb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:48 PM   #99
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Just tried to adopt a domino cat. Figured it must be safe by now after having all of the work day to address the issue. Wrong. Got logged out after the adoption and now can't get past the newspaper page. Can see my new pet, but not her prize box or anything, so I have no idea if I will get what she comes with or anything. Guess I will have to try to call Ganz in the morning. This is craziness. Such a widespread issue, obviously people have been calling them. You would think they would have addressed this somehow by now and at least told us to not adopt any pets until further notice. Now I am locked out. Argh So, still down today.... be warned. Adopt at your own risk!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #100
sweetlaura250

happyman706 is on a distinguished road

Hey this has been happening since 2006 so this does not seem any diffrent to me.The solution to the problem is to simply log out then log back in.If this continues or you are unable to log back in then simply X out of the login and click the login popup and try again.If this still continues then simply do something else for the next ten minutes.Then of course try again.Hope this helps!

This is a reply to :pinkpiggie5 message
happyman706 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: