Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 11:20 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

The new adoption problem we reported on earlier today appears to be much worse than we originally thought. We have been flooded with posts and messages this evening from members who are having the exact problem described in our earlier story: Webkinz World allows these members to log in and loads their pets and docks and then immediately displays an error message and kicks them out of Webkinz World. All of these members attempted to adopt their new pets well after today's site maintenance, many into the late evening hours, and now they are totally locked out of their accounts.

Hopefully the programmers at Ganz are hard at work on this problem and they will have some good news for us soon. At the very least, we hope they make a public statement letting customers know if it is OK to adopt a new Webkinz or not. From what we have seen this evening,it appears that anyone attempting to adopt a new pet is doing so at their own risk.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 11:25 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Thanks for the news, FIA!

I haven't adopted a pet yet... I'm glad I didn't.

BTW, I voted for Kopi
Dogluver620 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
Webkinz03 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is HORRIBLE
Webkinz03 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #4
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

Oh My!! This is the worst thing I have heard of! I was going to adopt a few new webbies tomorrow. I think I may wait for a few day
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:45 PM   #5
macmen6 is on a distinguished road

I adopted a pet this evening...had no problems! Thankfully I might add after reading this!
macmen6 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:58 PM   #6
pinkyj is on a distinguished road

My son and I each adopted a new phoenix tonight, with no apparent problems. Imagine my relief! This is a word to the wise: always check here first before doing anything in WW! Perhaps the problem does not apply to e-store pets.
pinkyj is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:09 AM   #7
Dreaming of Webkinz
Gifted

rifraf is an unknown quantity at this point

How awful! I hope they get it fixed soon.
rifraf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #8

wizard15 is on a distinguished road

My daughter registered a Yorkie with no problem but was locked out when she attempted to log on a Parakeet. Could this be a bird issue because of the new room?
wizard15 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:36 AM   #9
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

Oh my goodness! I actually have a new code here (thanks to my series 2 trading card pack! whoo-hoo!) and was going to adopt it in tonight, but I am definitely going to wait. Thanks for the info!!
meowsrus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:21 AM   #10
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

I just bought and tried to adopt my Phoenix tonight and I'm getting the error message! I'm so unhappy!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: