Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/adoption-problems-continue-webkinz-world-477356/)

FIA03-04-2009 11:20 PM

Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

The new adoption problem we reported on earlier today appears to be much worse than we originally thought. We have been flooded with posts and messages this evening from members who are having the exact problem described in our earlier story: Webkinz World allows these members to log in and loads their pets and docks and then immediately displays an error message and kicks them out of Webkinz World. All of these members attempted to adopt their new pets well after today's site maintenance, many into the late evening hours, and now they are totally locked out of their accounts.

Hopefully the programmers at Ganz are hard at work on this problem and they will have some good news for us soon. At the very least, we hope they make a public statement letting customers know if it is OK to adopt a new Webkinz or not. From what we have seen this evening,it appears that anyone attempting to adopt a new pet is doing so at their own risk.

Dogluver62003-04-2009 11:25 PM

Re: Adoption Problems Continue in Webkinz World

Thanks for the news, FIA!

I haven't adopted a pet yet... I'm glad I didn't.

BTW, I voted for Kopi :)

Webkinz0303-04-2009 11:42 PM

this is HORRIBLE

bflyangel03-04-2009 11:44 PM

Oh My!! This is the worst thing I have heard of! I was going to adopt a few new webbies tomorrow. I think I may wait for a few day :-\:-\

macmen603-04-2009 11:45 PM

I adopted a pet this evening...had no problems! Thankfully I might add after reading this!

pinkyj03-04-2009 11:58 PM

My son and I each adopted a new phoenix tonight, with no apparent problems. Imagine my relief! This is a word to the wise: always check here first before doing anything in WW! ;) Perhaps the problem does not apply to e-store pets.

rifraf03-05-2009 12:09 AM

How awful! I hope they get it fixed soon.

wizard1503-05-2009 12:17 AM

My daughter registered a Yorkie with no problem but was locked out when she attempted to log on a Parakeet. Could this be a bird issue because of the new room?

meowsrus03-05-2009 12:36 AM

Oh my goodness! I actually have a new code here (thanks to my series 2 trading card pack! whoo-hoo!) and was going to adopt it in tonight, but I am definitely going to wait. Thanks for the info!!

SunflwerGrl0403-05-2009 01:21 AM

I just bought and tried to adopt my Phoenix tonight and I'm getting the error message! I'm so unhappy!